It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture to begin 12/21/05?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
seriously you people are kinda stupid...the rapture happens in the sixth seal...if you guys keep saying the rapture is going be here or over here,just plz tell me when the 1st thru 5th seals were opened...i bet none of you can...but its so funny because i can...im givng all of you a challenge to prove to me when the rapture will be..."I SAY IT WILL BE IN 2OO6,BECAUSE 2006 IS THE SIXTH SEAL,2006 IS THE SIXTH YEAR OF THE 7 YR TRIBULATION...GEEZ U PPL ARE CONFUSED"

[edit on 20-12-2005 by MagicPriest420]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

In the book of revelations jesus opens 7 seals in order 1-7....those 7 seals represent two things

1) 7 years of the tribulation..or beginning of sorrows

2) 2001-2007=7 seals

now if you understand what im pointing out,you will know that we are already in the tribulation..and the 9/11 was the takeoff point...9/11 was in 2001/1st seal/1st yr of tribulation

If you really think hard enuff you will see that our world has been alot different since 2001/1st seal/1st yr of tribulation

The rapture occurs during the sixth seal..the sixth seal is 2006..so right there the bible tells us it will be in 2006

the only thing we know before the rapture happens is there will be a huge earthquake in 2006..possibly a pole shift from the incoming planet nibiru...Yes planet x is real folks

THE RAPTURE WILL BE IN 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's actually a very interesting theory to me, and I read your post after my first one, this topic seems to be attracting a lot of attention, and I would have commented on this previously.

I do believe that September 11th was the begining of something big, and that something big is on it's way. My family has a history of emotional psychic type weirdness (we know when something bad will happen, just not what. And we will know when something good will happen, again just not what.)

It's a feeling that socks you in the solar plexus and radiates like electricity through the limbs and makes you want to run or scream.

I'll tell you, my "radar" has been going completely haywire for over a year, making my life a living hell, and over the past two days it has increased twofold.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
EVERYHING WRITTEN IN THIS SCRIPTURE WILL HAPPEN IN 2006,YOU CAN BET ON IT..I DARE YOU

REVELATIONS CHPT 6-7

12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal(2O06), and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

1And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

2And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

3Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

4And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

5Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.

6Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

7Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.

8Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

9After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

10And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

11And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,

12Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

13And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

14And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

15Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

16They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

17For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
MarkLuitzen: I never claimed that the Mayans knew or believed in Jesus. I'm taking two prophesies that many here seem to have a strong belief in and trying to tie them together.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   

seriously you people are kinda stupid..

Well that wasn't very nice though. Pehaps you should pick your Bible back up and reread the passages about humility. People have been debating this for centruies, and I think it's a bit arrogant to assume you have the only correct theory. If you close off your mind to considering other possibilities you could miss something. I mean, you are human just like the rest of us, no?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucyStoner76

That's actually a very interesting theory to me, and I read your post after my first one, this topic seems to be attracting a lot of attention, and I would have commented on this previously.

I do believe that September 11th was the begining of something big, and that something big is on it's way. My family has a history of emotional psychic type weirdness (we know when something bad will happen, just not what. And we will know when something good will happen, again just not what.)

It's a feeling that socks you in the solar plexus and radiates like electricity through the limbs and makes you want to run or scream.

I'll tell you, my "radar" has been going completely haywire for over a year, making my life a living hell, and over the past two days it has increased twofold.

THANX FOR YOUR COMMENT,i figured out the true meaning of the seals during july,it was me and my friend who figured it out,and so far it has been pretty accurate....we will have to wait and see until 2006?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

[
THANX FOR YOUR COMMENT,i figured out the true meaning of the seals during july,it was me and my friend who figured it out,and so far it has been pretty accurate....we will have to wait and see until 2006?

No problem, I really do think it is an interesitng and plausible interpretation, I hope I didn't offend you by suggesting you might be wrong about a few things, I just wanted to stress that it is possible that even a small portion of it could be slightly askew...

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Magic:
I don't appreciate calling anyone here stupid. We are all trying our best to figure our place in life and beyond. Everything we have available are only theories. I appreciate you trying to enlighten us with your own theory, but keep the personal attacks to yourself. You don't have the answers either because as many others have pointed out... only God knows for sure.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng
Magic:
I don't appreciate calling anyone here stupid. We are all trying our best to figure our place in life and beyond. Everything we have available are only theories. I appreciate you trying to enlighten us with your own theory, but keep the personal attacks to yourself. You don't have the answers either because as many others have pointed out... only God knows for sure.

i said what i did,because everyone in here besides me,hasnt really gave any good proof as till when the rapture will be,they keep talking about the 7yrs,but dont even know when they start or begin..on the other hand, I DO..like i said we are in the tribulation NOW!...2001 WAS THE FIRST YR OF THE TRIBULATION..2007 will be the last...just like the bible says...in the 7th seal(2007)..the mystery of GOD/GODS shall be revealed...so you only have two more years to find out,dont be sad,but rejoice,because this pathetic life is almost over

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I agree that no one can know the mind of God, and I'm speaking as a recent convert here because of everything that has been happening.

It was all just mumbo jumbo to me before, but I must say God got my attention, he just hasn't seen fit to explain any of it to the likes of me.

That doesn't mean I accept all the crazy rules that man has come up with for how to deal with, and handle religion and the prophesies. What we're allowed to know, what's sacreligious and what's not. Truely, who are we to judge, and isn't the folly of judging one of the main moral teachings in the Bible?

The only thing that gives me peace is trusting that God knows what he's doing, and will make all right in the end. It'll just be an ugly ride...

"Rats In The Corn, Lord" -Abigale Freemantle

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Why do you keep calling god a "he" does god have a penis,does god have sex....why do you refer to god as a man...even the bible calls god a man....so how do you find it hard to think god is an alien,when we believe aliens to be male and female,but you think god is just a man..maybe god is a alien man.....i think people are to scared to accept that maybe god was an alien....and you would rathere just imagine "him" as a big ball of joy,that sits on a throne..correct?...why would you be scared,if he was an alien?..maybe because aliens could kill you...NEWSFLASH! the god in the bible killed plenty of ppl.and had ppl killed.....so does that make him any better then an alien....personally u think aliens are the ones in movies ,but thats not the case...if all aliens were bad ppl..wouldnt you think they would have wiped each other out,with all there sophistacted weapons they have...im telling you right now..aliens are not all bad...and the male god that christains worship was and is an alien ...think about it

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   

...2001 WAS THE FIRST YR OF THE TRIBULATION..2007 will be the last...just like the bible says...in the 7th seal(2007)..the mystery of GOD/GODS shall be revealed...

OK, now I got to speak up. I see a few flaws, but one obvious one is this:

Why would God use our calendar? 2007 to be the 7th seal? Why not use the Jewish calendar?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by godservant

Why would God use our calendar? 2007 to be the 7th seal? Why not use the Jewish calendar?

MORE PEOPLE FOLLOW OUR CALENDER THEN THEY DO THE JEWS,just like mexicans are ridiculed for not knowing how to speak english...times have changed ,2007 is the 7th seal...like i said just wait and see...you can baddger me all you want....i just think your scared i may be right....are you scared to lose all your matrialistic things ,are you scared? would you rather spend the rest of your life on earth,until you die?....the sooner this rapture comes,the faster we reach our true destiny...anyone who doesnt want to go,will be gladly left on earth...and truss me,MY GOD'S know which ones of you arnt worth the time...

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Dont hold your breath on this "prediction".

Although if the world ends tommorow, you can tell me I told you so.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   

MORE PEOPLE FOLLOW OUR CALENDER THEN THEY DO THE JEWS,just like mexicans are ridiculed for not knowing how to speak english...times have changed

Seriously, the Bible was finished about 2,000 years ago before English was really that widely used in any sense. Not to mention that the people that wrote the Bible were Jewish. Today is actually Kislev 19, 5766 on the Jewish Calendar so I find it impossible to tie the 7 year period to the year 2007. Furthermore these years are based on 360 day years so that alone would throw off your calculation.

And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate (Daniel 9:27 New America Standard Bible).

If 2007 is the 7th year as you say, then where is the 7 year covenant Daniel spoke of? It should be obvious by now, and since we are at the end of 2005 we're past the part(According to your theory) where the covenant has been broken. I think we would have noticed if someone stood in the holy place and declared that he was God.

Another point you seem to have missed is that the two witnesses spoken of in Revelation 11 haven't appeared and instigated any plagues. It is plainly stated that they will have three and a half years of time to witness, yet here were are with only 2 years remaining(According to you) and we have yet to see them.

Your arguments are hollow, empty, and I can't find were you are actually putting any effort into proving them. I can only conclude that you yourself don't believe what you are posting here.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Here are your seven seals

Beer
Tequila
cough medicine
pot
more pot
acid
?????

I take it that these are the six seals that you have discovered there buddy

Don't berate people with no proof man, have something to back up your rants.

The Rapture sounds more like the preparation of the 'arrival' of something on our earth. The 4 angels, in revelation, are they meant to be 4 ships? Stars that will come to choose. Have you looked at how fat as a coutnry and world we have become, with obesity. Maybe the rapture is a harvest

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Why do you keep calling god a "he" does god have a penis,does god have sex....

I don't know, out of convenience perhaps? Why do you refer to him as a he in the quote in your signature if it so ruffles your panties?

"If people believe in god without ever seeing him,then why have people seen aliens,but refuse to believe they exsist"

Oops, that was another assumption of sex with the panties thing... I'm stupid. Well, and then even another assumption that guys don't wear panties. Eek. I better quit while I'm ahead....

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by godservant

...2001 WAS THE FIRST YR OF THE TRIBULATION..2007 will be the last...just like the bible says...in the 7th seal(2007)..the mystery of GOD/GODS shall be revealed...

Perhaps because as God, trying to communicate with us, chooses to use what he knows will make sense to us?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
God would choose a form to make you feel most comfortable, as would I would think any intelligent bieng. He, she, it, or burning bush, as long as there is a message.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Perhaps someone should first prove that any mention of a rapture (created word) is mentioned in the scriptures. And don't quote that "changing in the twinkling of an eye" line either. Please someone show me where in the Bible there is mention of a rapture. Have you ever considered the rapture to be a manmade deception used to keep the wheat and the chaff mixed in order to ruin us all?

I find it hilarious what the one guy in this thread is saying with mixing Mayan mythology and Christian teachings. I have studied both subjects for years and while I have researched the 2012 minus 7 years countdown to the Messiah theory, I find the way it is presented to other readers of this thread by the poster as offensive and nothing more than a self-created fantasy of delusions.

If you follow the Bible, follow the Bible. Any student of prophecy will understand that the 7 year tribulation begins the moment the covenant with Israel and the many is signed. Perhaps the signing occurs in 2012 which is possible. Perhaps it occurs in 2006. We do not know. Neither does the poster who somehow has God on his speed dial claiming he knows when and where all the seals are breaking. You are less a Christian and more of an antichrist in my book.

Edit: All references to the poster can now be replaced with the member MagicPriest.

[edit on 20-12-2005 by RebelSaint]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join