It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holocaust denier

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
i am just curious why people are called Holocaust deniers if they question the amount of jews killed by hitler
and in some countries a arrestible offence
isnt it someones right of freedom of speach and so on to be able to question things

on a side note i have done the holacaust in history and so forth

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
that is easy.
by questioning the validity of "Historical facts" you must be deying everything. You know along the lines of George Washington having slept everywhere and of course his wooden teeth.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
not really
dening something happend and questioning some aspects of something is completely diffrent.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Not by theones who accuse people of denying the holocost.
by their definition to question any part is exactly the same as saying it did not happen. Look at the news in the past few weeks.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Question Mr. Bodrul:
Why are those holocaust deniers and unlegit historical revisionist solely looking to reduce the Holocaust numbers of murdered Jews, Slavs, Gypsies, Russians, etc, etc, etc? Have you actually ever wondered why they solely concentrate on Jews and the Holocaust [a genocide], all the while not concentrating on no other historical genocide? Have you researched most of these holocaust deniers to see how they are connected to neo-nazism, white supremacy organizations or groups or having such other like type antisemitic affiliations, etc? Why do they say and assert that the Holocaust did not happen or the gas chambers never existed, etc, etc when they are debunked by ongoing and well-established academic and ligitimate historical invesitigation and research?

Their agenda, the Holocaust denial agenda, is not an honest pursuit of number corrections or anything dealing with ligetimate accuracy on anything connected to the Holocaust itself, hell Bodrul, we have legit academic historians doing Holocaust number corrections all the time, based upon past and ongoing legitimate academic research. Their agenda is obvious and deplorable, and defending them is even more unthinkable and detestable.

seekerof

[edit on 17-12-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
in no way did i say its right for people to deny that it happend
nor have i defended any

my intentions are just based on to know why people cant question it not Deny it

ps i know almost all of the deniers are some kkk freaks

but as i said before to deny something and question is completly diffrent

top topics

join