It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Secret" is revealed February 2006

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Last night I saw a very interesting commercial for an upcoming 'worldwide television event'. The commercial was advertising this upcoming even labeled "The Secret" and it is a program, designed to 'reveal the secret to us'.

This is a 'secret' known by the world leaders for a long time, known by the greatest minds in history for a long time.. What do you think the secret is?

There are a heap of sites on the net about this by now, I am sure, but the following one has two very good commericals you can watch streaming over the net that will give you an idea what it is about. www.whatisthesecret.tv...

Have a look at video 1 and 2, I found the fact that Lincon, Rosevelt, Einstein etc all knew rather intriguing. It will be broadcast around the world within 24 hours on 15 Februrary 2006.

What do you think, "The Secret" is.

At the moment, im kind of thinking.. ZPE, Disclosure.. something to do with a scroll, a scret society.. religion implications maybe, i'm not too sure. What do you guys think? Media Hype, or is this for real?

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Within 24 hrs on the 15th or of? Because for me and a few others it is the 15th.

I have refreshed that page about a dozen trillion times, any idea what the female voice is whispering?

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Don't know what that could be, but I do know what it won't be, and that is disclosure about interplanetary visitors. Why would that have been discovered in 1909? I'm baffled by this publicity ploy......I just don't know who's benefiting.....

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
There is a video to be seen, I like it and dont see how it could be spam. Looks like there is something to do with scrolls, and I love the part where it says "government is not the solution to the problem, government is the problem", that grabbed my attention.

With names such as Lincoln Roosevelt Carnegie Edison Piaf Rockefeller Hugo Thoreau Ford Emerson Einstein, to me it sounds like a NWO movie.

Thie video can be seen near bottom of this page, for those of you on 56K it only take a few minutes to buffer through, then it can be watched smoothly.

[edit on 15-12-2005 by ADVISOR]

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I didn't mean that the site and video is spam...that was the only icon that fit! I am curious, but hype is hype, and someone is going to make money off this. I can't see how this show would help anyone. I guess I'm a skeptic and a bit cynical, but that happens after working on UFO projects and waiting for the "official" word from the government that what I worked on exists.:bnghd:

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I seriously doubt it will involve UFO's.

Personally I think its a marketing stunt or some stunt being pulled by the church of Scientology.

More research must be done!

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
If this has something to do with the ATS TV show then,,....WOW, this will be great.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
If it is on February 15th, one good thing will come out of it.

My birthday.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Well there's about a 99.99% chance this is a well-executed and time-tested marketing stunt for some movie (Davinci?) or some other craptacular release of some sort.

But let's play dumb. Let's believe its really something of immense importance as the site suggests. From what I can gather from the 1st two clues...

It seems like its some sort of energy breakthrough especially from what is given in clue 2. Cold fusion maybe. Or maybe ET related.

The only hinderence to that theory is the religious aspect of the 1st clue. Which is why I am leaning towards publicity stunt for the movie DaVinci Code.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Im too lazy to bring up the thread, but in another thread talking about this, I did a little research into the websites owned by the same folks, and well, they were.. hmm boring... at best.

It seemed like more of a self help thing.

My guess is that if anything comes out of this, it will be a huge let down.

I would like to know what channel this commercial was on ekul08.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
This is the site it is linked to.

www.powerfulintentions.com...

Read that and tell me if you still think the secret will be interesting.

thesecret.powerfulintentions.com...
www.thesecretforum.tv...
www.thesecret.tv...

Prime Time Productions
3rd Floor
627 Chapel Street
South Yarra Victoria
Australia

Phone +61 3 9827 9855
Fax +61 3 9827 9655

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
It also reminded me of this dork that you can see on PBS every 3 or so days.

www.drwaynedyer.com...

All his hoo hah like:

The Secrets of The Power of Intention

The Power of Intention:
Learning to Co-create Your World Your Way

Im not saying this is what the secret is though.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I now believe it is new age garbage being spun onto the masses.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I know what "The Secret" is, and I think many of you will be disappointed.

Google Napolean Hill, Wallace Wattles, Henry Ford, and Carnegie to name a few. Or just search for all the names listed on that site. You will see it all points to the same thing.

The jist of it is this. "What you think, you become". Your thoughts literally create reality.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The ones who will be dissapointed will be so because they haven't realised the implications of the notion of reality creation. It goes against almost everything our society has taught us since day one.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I don't know... it just seems to me like there's too much hype surrounding this thing for it to have any real intellectual, spiritual, or philosophical merit.

What if other major events in human history had been preceded by an ad campaign?

This December...

Moses...

Solomon...

Mithras...

What did they know?

Learn how to save YOUR soul with the Power of Prayer!

Coming to a Bethlehem near you.

It would just be silly.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
So what??? Who cares?? Marketing gets more people's attention. Every single well run business and projects have marketing campaigns. All of them. So why should this one not have one? Marketing is just the means to get people's attention to your product or what you have to offer to them. That's it! Why give it a bad name because the people behind it do marketing?

ATS does marketing too! What do you think it is what our admins are doing with so much effort to get on the top of google, sending mass u2u's about announcements, occasionally putting out press releases, and coming up with an ATS tv show??? Marketing!! Is ATS a scam or silly because of that?? Nope!!

And furthermore Marketing has existed in one form or another since life began.

Flowers attracting bees with their bright colors and smell is essentially a form of marketing.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Flowers attracting bees with their bright colors and smell is essentially a form of marketing.

Soo true lol,

This is as linked above about the Self Help field

It will probably be a similair Documentary to

"What the Bleep Do We Know" A MUST SEE IF YOU HAVENT !

However probably less respected contributors.

I believe there may be something to this, Magic tries this, as is quoted in the bible "faith can move mountains", the Buddha "you become as you believe" etc etc,

So with most religeons and gods and modern Quantum findings backing up old and wise words.... well there is something to this whole thing, but if these guys had mastered the art of it they wouldnt need to be making money of this!

Regards

Elf

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
But why shouldn't they make money off of it? It's their effort and work that's gone into the making of the movie and the marketing campaign..

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Hmm, reality creation huh? I think therefore I am. Well maybe I'll use this reality creation thing to make this hype machine "the secret" not suck.

hmm..

errr..

damn, didn't work.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join