It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians and thier God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I would like to point out the extreme abhorence christians have toward atheists.
I am not an atheist but I notice that hard core christians cannot accept a person who relies on thier senses to come to a spiritual conclusion. Why do christians feel this desire to hound nonbelievers to death. Why can they not accept others faiths and let it alone. I have heard of missionaries following people for blocks trying to convince people of thier God and of the divinity of jesus. I don't see jews and muslims preaching and harassing people on street corners.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Uncertainty, like misery, loves company. Christians don't like to be reminded of deep seated doubts and fears that they may be wrong about the accuracy of what they believe. The existance of anyone who doesn't share their view calls the veracity of their view into question.

Also more people who believe as they do = more validation of said belief and less chance of that belief being challanged.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
well said sound, i do think that christians want everyone else to feel the same uncertainty that they do.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I think you are confusing christians with jerky christians. There are jerks everywhere, some are christians. I don't know very many people that have a problem with, well, any other group of people.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
you're right there, it is a bit hard to distinguish the difference when each jerky christian is louder than all the decent christians put together.

new topics

top topics

join