It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sightings by Astronauts **pics**

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I did a thread a while ago regarding NASA, astronauts etc.
Why they are continuing the cover up , when there is a lot of evidence out there, especially the sts missions etc.

Normally i wouldn't post just the astronauts testimonies, but the pics seemed very interesting, as most people say these things get confiscated.

So what do you make of these.
Photo taken by John Glenn, Mercury 1 Mission - February 26, 1962

June 1965, astronauts Ed White (first American to walk in space) and James McDivitt were passing over Hawaii in a Gemini spacecraft when they saw a weird-looking metallic object. The UFO had long arms sticking out of it. McDivitt took pictures with a cine-camera. Those pictures have never been released.

In December 1965, Gemini astronauts James Lovell and Frank Borman also saw a UFO during their second orbit of their record-breaking 14 day flight. Borman reported that he saw an unidentified spacecraft some distance from their capsule. Gemini Control, at Cape Kennedy told him that he was seeing the final stage of their own Titan booster rocket. Borman confirmed that he could see the booster rocket all right, but that he could also see something completely different.

According to the NASA Astronaut Neil Armstrong the Aliens have a base on the Moon and told us in no uncertain terms to get off and stay off the Moon.
According to hitherto un-confirmed reports, both Neil Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin saw UFOs shortly after that historic landing on the Moon in Apollo 11 on 21 July 1969. I remember hearing one of the astronauts refer to a "light" in or on a crater during the television transmission, followed by a request from mission control for further information. Nothing more was heard.

These photos never released and taken on the Gemini 11 Space Flight
September 13, 1966 by Pete Conrad and Richard Gordon.

So your thoughts would be appreciated.
Maybe this site is a but dubious, but if the pics really are from those missions, it would be strange.

I know people have read into astronauts testimonies too much, seeing what they want to see.
But its the pics that interest me, as i thought most things like that get confiscated.

heres the site link.www.anomalous-images.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
GREAT FIND!

Neil Armstorng never mention taking pic of UFO's ?

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reckon
GREAT FIND!

Neil Armstorng never mention taking pic of UFO's ?

So whats your take on this, real?

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hmmm.. Hanst Neil been doing anything but taking pictures? There's some pretty darn good ones among those!

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Heres some more stuff i found on that same site.

Now these are a little more doubtful but interesting none the less.

A pic of one of the aliens that crashed at roswell.?
My gut instinct screams fake.

another one.

I think alot of people have seen this one.

THIS HAS TO BE FAKE!

Finally an implant?

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
some good pics, does the site say which pics are proven fake, if it doesn't then it might be just trying to pass of any pics as ufo pics, but im no photo expert so i couldn't tell if they are fake or not (apart from the obvious ones)

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I was hoping for a few enlighted ATS memebers to help out here.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I think that the alien picture is of an alien-doll at a Japanse Roswell museum.

On Niel Armstrong: I've heard that he doesn't talk about those pictires anymore, or that he doesn't give interviews at all anymore, is that true?

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
An part from this site.www.v-j-enterprises.com...

1) Apollo 16 Mission: April 16 - 27, 1972;
Charles Duke, Thomas Mattingly and John Young land in the Descartes highlands:

Duke: These devices are unbelievable. I'm not taking a gnomon up there.
Young: O.K., but man, that's going to be a steep bridge to climb.

Duke: You got - YOWEE! Man - John, I tell you this is some sight here. Tony, the blocks in Buster are covered - the bottom is covered with blocks, five meters across. Besides the blocks seem to be in a preferred orientation, northeast to southwest. They go all the way up the wall on those two sides and on the other side you can only barely see the out-cropping at about 5 percent. Ninety percent of the bottom is covered with blocks that are 50 centimeters and larger.

Capcom: Good show. Sounds like a secondary ...

Duke: Right out here ... the blue one that I described from the lunar module window is colored because it is glass coated, but underneath the glass it is crystalline ... the same texture as the Genesis Rock ... Dead on my mark.

Young: Mark. It's open.

Duke: I can't believe it!

Young: And I put that beauty in dry!

Capcom: Dover. Dover. We'll start EVA-2 immediately.

Duke: You'd better send a couple more guys up here. They'll have to try (garble).

Capcom: Sounds familiar.

Duke: Boy, I tell you, these EMUs and PLSSs are really super- fantastic!

It is obvious that the astronauts are talking in code - meant to disguise what they are referring to. The big question is why the excited cries? Can this be *merely* due to the collecting of Moon rocks, as they would have us believe? Or did they find something much more substantial, which was not meant for public knowledge? "

All very interesting.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
"2) Apollo 16: Describing Domes and Tunnels on the Moon:

Duke: We felt it under our feet. It's a soft spot. Firmer. Where we stand, I tell you one thing. If this place had air, it'd sure be beautiful. It's beautiful with or without air. The scenery up on top of Stone Mountain, you'd have to be there to see this to believe it - those domes are incredible!
Mission Control: O.K., could you take a look at that smokey area there and see what you can see on the face?

Duke: Beyond the domes, the structure goes almost into the ravine that I described and one goes to the top. In the northeast wall of the ravine you can't see the delineation. To the northeast there are tunnels, to the north they are dipping east to about 30 degrees."

Structures? tunnels?

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Denied

I would call myself a skeptic. I realize most of you may think me naive but i don't believe that we have been visited by aliens nor do i believe that Roswell was an (alien) UFO crash, i won't pretend to know exactly what crashed though.

With all that being said i like to think i'm still open-minded about the possibility and like to think i can take an objective look at the evidence. In that vein i started a thread some time ago about astronauts, pilots and UFO's. I think the testimony of an astronaut or a pilot carries more weight than a "sighting" by your average Joe. You may want to take a look at the thread i started for some additional info.

Astronauts "Truth About UFOs" You have covered some of the info in my thread already, but i hope this additional info is helpfull

[edit on 12-12-2005 by Rren]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
So with the vast expanse of the universe, do you think we are the only intelligent life form?

And whats your speculation on what crashed at Roswell.?
Not alien but our own?

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
So with the vast expanse of the universe, do you think we are the only intelligent life form?

That's a tough question for me....it's seems in the vastness of the universe you'd expect to see numerous "intelligent" civilizations. With that being said i'm still skeptical. I'm the type of guy that would need them to land in my backyard.

I'm a member of SETI/Einstein@home so i'm not adverse to the idea. The odds of life "popping up" elsewhere is slim, a longshot to say the least. Then it has to evolve (a very long process) into an intelligent species. That species has to master interstellar travel (impossible by "our current" scientific know-how) which if it happens would take a very long time. That civilization would have to exist at relatively the same time as us and a relatively close "neighbor" in our milkyway galaxy.

I spared you the long argument...the sorta "anti Drake equation" position if you will. Here's a good read imo, although they are an old-earth Christian creationism site you can disregard the religious implications if you like. They do make a scientific argument that is seperate from creationism..i'd be cuious what a (UFO) "believer" has to say. Aliens From Another World? Getting Here From There

The only counter arguments i've ever heard are along the lines of "unknown" technology or "unknown" this that or the other and well ok, fine. *shrug* Kinda hard to counter a position based on "unknowns" if you know what i mean.

And whats your speculation on what crashed at Roswell.?
Not alien but our own?

I won't say i know the answer definatively. But if i was forced to state a position...yeah i'd say (top-secret) military craft. I have a hard time believing that an intelligent species mastered interstellar (or possibly intergalactic) travel...and then crashes in the desert.
Doesn't seem logical to me.

I won't deny the cover-up or dis-info propogated by the govt., but if we've been pursuing some new propulsion tech. (anti-gravity etc..) then i'd suspect the govt. would cover it up (still to this day)...letting folks "chase their tails" thinking it's "alien" probably wouldn't be an issue for "them" either imo.

I just don't know the answer, and i don't like to pretend i do as some sort of an absolute, one way or the other.

(edit)to say don't know the answer...forgot the don't

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
"Then it has to evolve (a very long process) into an intelligent species."

Ok....We have not been around for long, so the chances of another civilization being older than us are pretty good, if they exist.

Concerning the Roswell crash, I'm unsure, it was just after the war, maybe some of that captured Nazi tech was tested in a foolish manner, so a alien cover up is probably better in the 40's.

But.....does that explain all UFO sightings?

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   

"Then it has to evolve (a very long process) into an intelligent species."

Ok....We have not been around for long, so the chances of another civilization being older than us are pretty good, if they exist.

Oh sure i won't/can't deny that...i realize you haven't had time to read my link yet, but please do and let me know what you think.

Concerning the Roswell crash, I'm unsure, it was just after the war, maybe some of that captured Nazi tech was tested in a foolish manner, so a alien cover up is probably better in the 40's.

I would favor a theory along those lines.

Certainly not. It's the "big one" and that's why i brought it up. From what i understand something like 5% of all reportings are still unexplained (that would equal many sightings)...i have no explanations. I think "they" would have to convince me their alien more-so than i have to convince "them" their not, ya know. The burden of proof is on the UFOlogist, they have their work cut out for them to be sure...like i said i'm still open-minded and i'm by no means a die-hard skeptic or debunker.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Well its my opinion that if they wanted to be known they would.

Its obvious they dont as they would land on my back yard and yours.
So its either theres something going on, where ET's do exist, just arnt ready to be known.

Or..

There is no such thing as ET's, and all sightings are easily explained or black projects.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I'm 99% sure it was an alien craft.

Why else would they bring in a truck full of dry ice. Also i believe there is no way anyone had the tech. to make 'memory metal' back then.

Take a few hours out to read Gazrok's write up about Roswell in the sticky of this section. I was 'on the fence' until i read this.

But stayin on topic, very interesting pictures. I have never seen most of these.

top topics

join