It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your favorite Eminem song?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
"Stan" "Cleaning out my Closet" "Rolemodel" Anything with "ft. Dr. Dre" Anything "ft. D12" or vise versa umm lots more but I can't think right now.

Eminems true gems rarely make hugely popular videos(with the exception of Stan), which is what I like about him, he doesn't put much "filler" on his CD's but tries something new with each and every new release. Can't wait to hear his new CD.

[edit on 12-12-2005 by sardion2000]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Nobody mentioned Mockingbird. I'm not a rap fan generally, but I like eminem and I really like that song.

Now you'all can make fun of me.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I love "mockingbird" and "stan" too. I also like the new one "When I'm gone" but it makes me cry cause the chorus makes me think of my cousin's kids who are now without parents (dad killed mum
)

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Well, generaly I don't listen to Eminem, even though, IMO he is the hottest rapper out there...

Anyways, my favorite songs by him, I'd have to say are "Stan" and
"Toy soldiers".

[edit on 12/12/2005 by iori_komei]

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
oh yea, i totally forgot about mocking bird, that song was really sad... infect he use his family vedio for the music vedio.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I'm not particularly enarmord of Eminem but "Guilty Conscience" is

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Easy:

White America

Check the Video!

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Soldier
rolemodel
Just don't give a #

myfavs

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
'the kids' is a great song

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
My favourite part of any eminem release is, without a doubt, the little piece of silence between each track. Pure genius compared to the rest of the content.

I'll drink to that!

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
His talent has and will not be matched. The talent he has with pen and paper almost exceeds than that with the mic. Also his ability to find talent to boost shady records is amazing as well.

Another favorite...

Eminem - the way I am

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
marshal the man! i lovin him hes iz gr8 man!
his words r so powerfull to me . i lovin evre word he say even the sateire aspect i understand.
me favor8 song hasta be "the real slim shady" coz that is so real man and that is way it is with all us bretheren,.

i wanted to say to he is so anti-nwo like cuz in this song expecially he is like we are the people and we are against the man! you know what i am saying!

[edit on 4-4-2006 by SlimShady]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Bad Influence is the best i think.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I think my favorite song by Eminem is "Suicide".

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Soldier was great...Stan was another good one...but the song Superman has got to be my favorite ever. Has a deep meaning for me, that song got me through some rough nights. Can't tell it any clearer than he did in that tune

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Mockingbird, fight music, stan....

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Yeah, Slim Shady was off the chain for a while, but his newer stuff just ain't bringing it like he used to.

I dunno why, but Role Model is my favorite; it's just classic Eminem. "So when you see your mom with a thermometer shoved in her ass then it probably was obvious I got it on with her" - Em, Role Model. I like that line so much, that was the first thing I put in my sig.

But, Kill You, Criminal, Stan, Just don't give a f***, and Square Dance are some other great songs from Slim.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Oh I love Eminem! He's the greatest rapper ever. I tend to like his older stuff better. Ok here's a list of my favorite songs: Lose Yourself, Without Me, The Way I Am, Real Slim Shady, Criminal, Forget About Dre, Purple Pills, and My Name Is. Oh yeah and My Band is good too.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
My favorite song is I AM.

But, I like Mosh and everything on the Slim Shady LP, jayzus, Rock Bottom-Just don't give a ...k-Role Model-brain damage. Are you kidding me, he's just ill. White America was good and so was Lose Yourself. I can't say I like everything, but most of his catalog is crack (meaning dope, or fantasic).

oh and I use to love bumpin Criminal in the office...good god

You know why?
Cuz I'm a
CRIMINAL
CRIMINAL
You
right
I'm a CRIMINAL

ah, them was the days.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
without me......is awesome !!