It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid in Nevada

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Everyone needs to check this out, as it is a major discovery I believe. I was browsing the surrounding area near A51 on Google Earth, and found this structure (similar to Egyptian Pyramids) out in the middle of the desert, also built nearby is what looks like an arrow dug into the ground, but definitely is some kind of functional structure, maybe an underground entrance. It definitely looks as if it could be a tunnel. Any thoughts?

Oh, BTW. To find it, locate the following coordinates:

37 Degrees 05'45.99" N

116 Degrees 05'40.99" W

Elevation: 4242 FT

files.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6-12-2005 by StarChild]

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
No telling, good find though. Could be anything out there it is Nevada.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Oh wow, you're right. It looks just like the egyptian ones but not as big.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
It is on the Nellis bombing range you can tell by the craters near by. Or possibly Tonopah bombing range.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The question is, however, what exactly is it's purpose? And what is the functionality of it?

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Is anyone able to play with this image, and refine the parameters of it so that we can see a little more clearly when zoomed in?

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Maybe it's lined up with that pyramid on mars.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Maybe it's lined up with that pyramid on mars.

Possible. I bet you could find out!

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I don't even know how to get to it in Google Earth. I'm not good with co-ords.
What exactly do I type in the "Fly To" box?

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Type "Dulce, NM".

Once there, go to the coordinates listed above. You'll find it, I'm sure...

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Just wondering what that black line is down the middle of the pyramid on it's west side, and what the black dot is in the middle of it.

[edit on 7/12/05 by Nventual]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The GE version almost looks photoshopped in the southeast corner. Check the bunker in this shot:
maps.google.com version

There's a bunch more like it around there, they look like they build up pyramids or mounds then blow the hell out of them. You see the "track" leading away to the west, and the target-looking thing with two (3?) more tracks leading out ? (you may have to pan over) You may have found an X-ray laser test site. They basically blow up a small nuke and use the blast to fry a bundle of wires, which shoots out a coherent x-ray beam.

Whatever, it Cooool.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
X-Ray Laser Testing?

How would that coincide with the structures seen here?

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Nothing special to see, or so it seems, a simple ammunition storage facility for the weapons range. The "Arrow" is the shadow of the bunker entrance and the entrance itself from a 1 O'clock sprin or fall sun. The Pyramid is stacked evacated dirt ontop to contain any eventful debri from an explosion. The distant mound of dirt with dual entrances seems to be a lift house with drive through, or just a simple storage or personel bunker.

However, there does seem to be tunnel rooms heading out from the Pyramid Bunker to the other bunkers underground west, and a personel entrance just south west of the bunker itself. The faint vehicle wide bunker tunnel from Pyra into "nothing" roof is seen leaving Pyra. The personel tunnel seems to leave its entrance into a small dome and disapear.

Also to note is spiral digging holes. Not blast crators nearby. Either they are prepairing to store material here, or this is a new underground base entrance, or this is a "safe" command post for viewing of new and old ordinance tests.

My two cents.

[edit on 7-12-2005 by Foxe]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Radioactive waste dump?

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Just exactly what kind of "simple ammunition" are you referring to?

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarChild
Just exactly what kind of "simple ammunition" are you referring to?

Recheck my post, added addition things to it that I noticed upon closer inspection of this site. Simple ammunition, from bombs to bullets.

Originally posted by Foxe
However, there does seem to be tunnel rooms heading out from the Pyramid Bunker to the other bunkers underground west, and a personel entrance just south west of the bunker itself. The faint vehicle wide bunker tunnel from Pyra into "nothing" roof is seen leaving Pyra. The personel tunnel seems to leave its entrance into a small dome and disapear.

Also to note is spiral digging holes. Not blast crators nearby. Either they are prepairing to store material here, or this is a new underground base entrance, or this is a "safe" command post for viewing of new and old ordinance tests.

My two cents.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
It's hard to say. A pyramid has always been symbolic. Do you think it was built intentionally, or is a product of other construction not relative to the structure?

Also, why is it that all around the area surrounding this are what seem to be small "manholes", if you will, out in the middle of the desert?

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
You mean the craters..?

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarChild
It's hard to say. A pyramid has always been symbolic. Do you think it was built intentionally, or is a product of other construction not relative to the structure?

Also, why is it that all around the area surrounding this are what seem to be small "manholes", if you will, out in the middle of the desert?

Quick and easy access or escape paths. The larger pits seem like they are constructing dumping holes or entrances. I doubt it would be for radioactive waste, there are other not so full but still capable dumping grounds that are already in place.

Pyramids are symbolic, yes, but they are also found in childrens toys. Does this make children toys some tool of the New World Order Organization? No. That is why this simple bunker or dumping ground shouldn't be overblown from what it is into some symbolic alien landing facility to usher in a NWO.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join