It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Was Not Black

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ravinsomniac

Wow, that is just, wow...

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
u now,im 16 and i have more scene than the people that say Jesus wasn't black. If u go back far enough u'll see that Jesus had to be black,the temperature was hotter than who knows. So who ever say's Jesus wasn't black do ur resource like i did

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Everybody knows jesus wasnt black

I have here a picture of God and his son Jesus

Top picture is God. Bottom picture is Jesus

500 imaginary points to anyone that actually gets this really obscure reference and terrible joke.

[edit on 15-11-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Interesting thread. The bible is 99.9% dealing with Africa and people from Africa. There are some references to the color of the peoples skin described throughout the bible as black. The description of the hair being bushy also leads me to believe they were black. As someone already pointed out if you go to Israel today there may be a majority of "whites" but that hasn't always been the case. Trying to argue that is like saying "Look at America it is mainly white." However if you go back just a few hundred years, that wasn't the case. Once you remove the immigration, nation conquering and race mixing that has historically taken place, you are left with black people. The bible doesn't teach anything about race either. It does speak on people being different but not racially. From a Christian perspective it doesn't matter. From the standpoint of a historian it may. It would be easy to pretend like it doesn't mean anything but truthfully people who have to change their whole outlook on race if they were to come to the realization that Jesus was indeed black as were the majority of the people in the bible. The fact that people who don't even believe in Jesus or the bible feel threatened by the notion of Jesus being black shows this.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
No...he may not be black, he may be black... NOBODY knows, and if it matters to you then you have serious issues, "Jesus wasn't black", WTF? Who cares what color he is, do you want him to be white or the color you are so you can have some superficial sense of importance or worthiness? If so, that's quite desperate and you may need to find a life or something.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by -zeropoint-
No...he may not be black, he may be black... NOBODY knows, and if it matters to you then you have serious issues, "Jesus wasn't black", WTF? Who cares what color he is, do you want him to be white or the color you are so you can have some superficial sense of importance or worthiness? If so, that's quite desperate and you may need to find a life or something.

I don't think there is anything wrong with stating biblical/historical truths. You seem upset by my post. Maybe you are one of those who would be upset by him being black? What's desperate about the post? I'm not black nor am I threatened by the truth. I think it's good to discuss topics like this as long as people what to pretend like it has no meaning. I'm not going to entertain anymore post like this either from you are anyone else.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterweb

Originally posted by -zeropoint-

I don't think there is anything wrong with stating biblical/historical truths. You seem upset by my post. Maybe you are one of those who would be upset by him being black? What's desperate about the post? I'm not black nor am I threatened by the truth. I think it's good to discuss topics like this as long as people what to pretend like it has no meaning. I'm not going to entertain anymore post like this either from you are anyone else.

I just want to say, I really like that response. Well said. Discussing topics that seem to bring up such strong emotions is important. It means you have strucck a nerve. Some people may want you to stop, But I encourage you not to.

Sitting down and discussing things that evoke such emotion, in a civil way is a good way to work out the differences in the world, no matter how small. This is a very interesting thread.

It has serious posts and joke posts, People are sharing what they really feel about this subject.

At the very least it is a fun thread. Lets try to keep it going.

Star for you.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
500 imaginary points to anyone that actually gets this really obscure reference and terrible joke.

Well the first one is George Burns as God in Oh, God (also Oh, God, Book II and Oh God, You Devil).

Which will always be a classic for two things: the rainstorm in John Denver's car and the namecard God produces when asked for proof.

And this line:

"I swear to tell the truth... ...so help me Me."

The second one I'm not getting at this point. Who is the guy?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by plague

are u mentally challanged? jesus was black. living in such an hot climate like Bethlehem can change a person's skin color. it's called pigmentation. if u dont believe me why dont u spend the rest of your life in africa or another extremely hot country and see what will happen to ur children's children. they will become black. science even proves it.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
JESUS WAS NOT BLACK OR WHITE(IF HE EXISTED) HE WOULD BE ARAB LOOKING, I HATE TO SAY IT BUT YOUR MESSIAH IS THE SAME SKIN COLOUR AS OSAMA BIN LADEN, SERIOUSLY BLACK, WHITE, YELLOW, BROWN EACH RACE WILL PUT ITS OWN SPIN ON IT, I MEAN IS A BLOND HAIRED BLUE EYES ARYAN GONNA BE BORN IN ISRAEL????NO!!! AND TO THOSE WHO SAY BUT HE IS THE SON OF GOD HENCE HE IS WHITE OR WHATEVER, IF GOD MADE MAN IN HIS OWN IMAGE, AND LIFE ORIGINATED IN AFRICA....WELL THAT KINDA MEANS GOD IS BLACK, AND IF YOUR SAYING NO NO LIFE DIDNT ORIGINATE IN AFRICA OR NO NO WHITE PEOPLE WERE THE FIRST IN AFRICA,IM SORRY THAT YOU'VE BEEN FALSELY EDUCATED....THAT THING CAN KINDA HAPPEN IN A SOCIETY WHERE BLACKS WERE TREATED AS LESS THEN DOGS TILL 30 YEARS AGO, JESUS WAS NOT WHITE, GOD IS NOT WHITE THE ARYAN DREAM IS DEAD.

SERIOUSLY EITHER JOIN THE KLAN OR GROW UP.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
although there's plenty of evidence, scientists, archeologists OF ALL RACES who agree the oldest bones found were of what today is called Africans and that they may have in fact, possibly been the first created.

To me IMO they would have to be otherwise if white was put on earth first pigmentation in the skin would've never existed, see the matter is solved.

so now that we know white was not the first man created, so what? all tribes and different races egyptians,israelites,assyrians,etc were all judged for their wrong doings and whether or not black was the first created Adam and Eve both got kicked out of the Garden of Eden and God still had love for his Creations in the end so race REALLY doesn't matter.

All In All In Summary no race is superior, all races who have risen to power have done bad things to uphold that power and keep it's reign.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by hezekiah]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Jesus Was Not Black

Of course he wasn't black. Everyone knows he was green. I thought this was common knowledge.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
haha, it seems i've solved this matter.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hezekiah

I'm sure he was green. I read it somewhere so it must be true. Butt seriously, you are right: when will man finally understand that race doesn't matter? If Jesus existed, he was human.

Jesus was black, he was white, he was Asian, he was green, he was an alien grey........

I know the powers that be here are working on those all important top 10 BEST conpsiracy theories on here. I think that the pathetic and ridiculous theories would make for a much better read and stay on the NYT best seller list longer.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by plague

"Remember Kids"????!!!!

Anyone who cares what the color of Jesus's skin was, is probably the person who has not read ANYTHING he said, and has only listened to what other HUMANS have told him/her.

I suggest you get all the different VERSIONS of the bible and read that RED lettering.

I think maybe when you said "kid" you were referring to yourself.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I thought Jesus was Chinese or something.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join