It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory when the NWO comes to power

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I live in Canada and I watch the Canadian dollar closely. Yesterday it was above 86 cents compared to the American dollar. The Canadian dollar is rising due to the fact the American dollar is diminishing. The way I see it is eventually the Canadian dollar will pass the American dollar and as this happens the price of stuff will go up in America. When the price of food and other living expenses start to rise then the American people will get angry about this and start to complain. Then there will be a terrorist attack in the states and the American dollar will collapse because the Federal Reserve can collapse the dollar whenever they want to. With the people of middle class and lower not being able to afford anything there will be a public outcry about how the States got to the situation they are in, living in great poverty not being able to afford food (I could even see riots in cities because of this). The excuses will be blamed on terrorists, with people rioting in cities because they want there way of living back the way it used to be, the government will step in and decalre Martial Law. The Government says listen to us and your be safe, you will get your way of living back but you must give up some of your liberties to do so. Thus the beginning of the NWO.

[edit on 6-12-2005 by Fuhr86]

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This is why educating is so important. I am from the government and I am here to help you isn't going to work with one who knows the truth. But how can an armed citizen resist vastly superior government force?

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
The New World Order will come to power, when a lot of things come to be.

One of the major things that happens, will be a 2nd Civil War in America, & after that happens, they will come to take our guns away from the American citizens.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Check out a chapter from Jack Chick's book "Smokescreens."

And here is a clip from that (conversation between Jack Chick and ex-Jesuit Alberto Rivera). Note that this was in the late 70s, early 80s. I see things going in that direction, slowly but surely:

I asked Dr. Rivera: What about the military picture today? How Catholic is our military position?

Dr. Rivera said: Horrifying.

I then asked about the political picture.

Dr. Rivera said: It is even worse.

Then I said: What about the Catholic structure in the judiciary?

Dr. Rivera shook his head and said: It is very painful because of the heavy Jesuit penetration in this area. Most of the judicial decisions are distorting and perverting the Constitution of the United States to take away our freedoms, preparing the way for anarchy for the final take-over of the United States. [Note: PATRIOT ACT!]

Then I said: Is this preparing the way for the coming inquisition?

And Dr. Rivera said: That's correct. First for anarchy. We were briefed that after all these years of penetration and infiltration, what was needed was riots and anarchy in order to finally take over. By the time the Roman Catholic Institution is ready to take over politically, militarily, educationally, and religiously, that means they will have some legal basis to do so and this will be through the concordat which has already been prepared and that is being already negotiated. I see happening right now what I was told during those briefings back in the Vatican.

[edit on 12/7/2005 by Amethyst]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fuhr86
I live in Canada and I watch the Canadian dollar closely. Yesterday it was above 86 cents compared to the American dollar. The Canadian dollar is rising due to the fact the American dollar is diminishing. The way I see it is eventually the Canadian dollar will pass the American dollar and as this happens the price of stuff will go up in America. When the price of food and other living expenses start to rise then the American people will get angry about this and start to complain. Then there will be a terrorist attack in the states and the American dollar will collapse because the Federal Reserve can collapse the dollar whenever they want to. With the people of middle class and lower not being able to afford anything there will be a public outcry about how the States got to the situation they are in, living in great poverty not being able to afford food (I could even see riots in cities because of this). The excuses will be blamed on terrorists, with people rioting in cities because they want there way of living back the way it used to be, the government will step in and decalre Martial Law. The Government says listen to us and your be safe, you will get your way of living back but you must give up some of your liberties to do so. Thus the beginning of the NWO.

[edit on 6-12-2005 by Fuhr86]

LOL
- That theory's been here for 10 YEARS! I wouldn't be surprised if they would actually try and do it through. Besides we would have legal presentent to take the ELITE's gold, etc. away because the American currency is basicly sticks with US on them.

Think little green "I.O.U. & love this govt" with a $1,$5,$10, $20,$50,$100, and $2 on them. If you don't believe me, you can buy "The De Facto Goverment of The United States" by Charlies Weisman. Awesome political book, and easy to read for non-legalese people too.

It wouldn't be nothing for those a-holes to do this to us, especailly when 60-80% of the country is Offically arrogant, ignorant, and gulliable.

I have nothing against goverment pre-se, I just think the goverment violating it's own constitution because of wealthly folks is wrong, and we're giving mostly trust fund people tons of cash. I hold nothing against most people in goverement(ironicly I want to go into myself in another 4 years.),just I know like anything; you can only trust everyone to some extent.

[edit on 12/7/05 by bsbfan1]

[edit on 12/7/05 by bsbfan1]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
ok, i'm all for raging against the government

but we do need to think logically
when does anarchy work?
when has a true libertarian society ever worked?
and isn't it weird that libertarians are so conservative and anarchists so liberal that they turn the political spectrum into a loop???

seriously, don't expect the worst, i'm not saying to expect the best, but keep your expectations of the government slightly above neutral. it's okay to be suspicious, but it's another thing to be expecting martial law.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Good point. I just expect to keep getting mad until who ever is really "Running the Show" pushes the "Martial Law" button, then I'll get more than mad, I'll do more than 3 BSB/CT sites!

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
i expect nothing less than martial law.

top topics

join