It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientology's Secret New Mexico Compound With Giant Symbol

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The last time i posted,my topic got moved,i believe because it was about masons and secrets,maybe i said something i should not have.i don,t think so.
this is to open eyes about the cross.
This is for the benefit of those that do not know.
a lot of people have always put forward the idealogy of the cross, especially the church,but is it what it seems? i will explain, when people see the cross around the neck BUT THE CHAIN OR RIBBON is part of it ALSO,look at the whole thing WHAT DO YOU SEE? not the cross but the ????. which is far earlier than christianity.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
an Ankh ? what does an Ankh have to do with this thread ?

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Saint4god was talking about the cross being from the christian religion i was showing how a symbol of the ANKH can be substituted for the cross without raising suspicions,i thought the thread was about symbols from other religions?

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hvitserk
an Ankh ? what does an Ankh have to do with this thread ?

Doh! You took the bait. Just hoping that worm on the hook would be the end of the thread. Be warned about being yanked around on the line from the answer. Ah, I see the reel is already spinning, oh well
This has already been discussed on other threads and sorry, Christianity didn't derive from the culture that enslaved the Hebrew people
. There's a whole story about why starting in the book of Exodus, chapter 1. Bend the spine a bit, it's a fascinating read.

[edit on 13-12-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Here's an article from today on the compound.

Some folks got to take a tour. Sounds more like a place where the kool aid and nikes are free than a simple storage facility.

www.kvia.com...

Spiderj

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
looks like someones diggin in for the long haul.

3 bunkers for hubbard's writings?

the sherrif said himself he would want to go there if it hit the fan lol.

scary thing is the fact that they are well financed, will entertain no opposition to their beliefs and if the world did become a wasteland,with their hunger for power, they would be a definate threat to any surviving branch of government cause it would be like the wild west or the middle ages where might made right.

without any legal recourse to stop them they could steamroll over anyone.

let's hope they aren't financing any long term plans but they could already have militias of converts to tap into should we have a worst case scenario.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
The so called Church of scientology has apparently constructed a a elaborate undercround bunker to store the works of L. Ron Hubbard. Aparently they are to be stored in steel lined tunnels and are engraved on SS, or etched onto titanuim and can be played with a solar powered turn table. They feel that the bunker can survive a nuclear blast and that after such a calamity the L Rons words will be more important than ever. Yeah right the first thing Im gonna do after WWIII is fire up the solar powered Dianetics tablet. Check out the detail in the second satelite shot

The location:
Map with Symbol

An Even Better view of The Symbols

The Washington Post Article

The above article is a good reference to go along with this information,
(besides I have less than 20 posts, and may not start a thread here.)

A couple of protesters went to $cientology's Twin Peaks property in California and took pictures of the heavily barb-wired property on May 19 & 23. Members reacted strangely, some running away, and some telling them they had, "no authority to take pictures." After the first protest, and within a few days, tens of thousands of dollars of landscaping appeared, Critics say the organization has done similar tactics by it's compound in Hemet, California, to create buffer zones to stop protests.

The property is owned by the so-called church of Spiritual Technology, (CST) another sham corporation of $cientololgy. Apparently, other members do not know of this facility. It has also been rumored that people missing from the organization are being held here.

www.youtube.com...

A large 'gravitron' was cited on the property, the same kind used in an expensive $cientology Super Power Rundown course in Clearwater, Florida, for upper level members.
Reference: www.sptimes.com...

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
None of the older links seem to work.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voyager1
None of the older links seem to work.

From the post I referenced, the links work. Excepting the Google Earth Map.

Here is a link to all the photos:

s269.photobucket.com...

It has been quoted : Almost nothing is known about the current management of the Church of Spiritual Technology. Its executive and present board of directors are a secret so well-kept that even the most extensive research of the vast array of online information turns up virtually empty. The only name that is known is that of the president, otherwise undocumented scientologist named Russell Bellin.

Specific info on the vaults.
www.lermanet.com...

And, regarding the Hemet, California '$cientology' property, records show that the Grand Central Rocket Company (later Lockheed Martin) was right up across Gilman Hot Springs Road, and behind the mountain years back. How odd that the story of Jack Parsons, along with Frank Malina and Professor Von Karmon ended up in the Babalon lore. Part of the property still, is remediating the potassium perchlorate (signature Jack Parsons chemical) in what's known as the "Beaumont I Site')

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
What worries me is that in a 1000+ years if humans still inhabit this Earth, archeologists will Find these bunkers and think we were all Scientologists.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It is pretty strange to see them calling the material "scriptures" although I guess that just means literally inscribed, but I always think of that word as having more of a divine aspect to it...

I remember when hubbard first published this stuff and put out a huge scale marketing campaign to help sell copies of his newest fiction... It scared a lot of people, but also made most people laugh, and some people wanted to kill him for putting out the book, after a few years had passed, I remember suddenly how there were seminars and indoctrinations of people being brainwashed with these "new tools" and signing away homes, real estate, cars, cash and bank accounts to the "church" of scientology...
There were sometimes local news articles about people telling it all how a family member was taken in to it, just like cults used to do, like the moonies and others..
I had an aunt that once was considering joining (while she was having some mental health crisis) but I told her it was one of the biggest frauds the 20th century has ever seen, so she didn't persue it as far as I know.

I have always despised L. ron slobberd and was glad when he was dead.. The damage he has done to people can't even be measured

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolstarr
What worries me is that in a 1000+ years if humans still inhabit this Earth, archeologists will Find these bunkers and think we were all Scientologists.

Well, I did read a parallel thread here about government prison camps...

But really, lets say this cult is using C/DIA tactics on citizens, from the old Ford Foundation playbook, (CIA tactics were ((banned?)) not allowed per the Nuremburg Code/Law, iirc) how far can 'they' go to keep programs/tactics literally, underground?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
It is pretty strange to see them calling the material "scriptures" although I guess that just means literally inscribed, but I always think of that word as having more of a divine aspect to it...

I remember when hubbard first published this stuff and put out a huge scale marketing campaign to help sell copies of his newest fiction... It scared a lot of people, but also made most people laugh, and some people wanted to kill him for putting out the book, after a few years had passed, I remember suddenly how there were seminars and indoctrinations of people being brainwashed with these "new tools" and signing away homes, real estate, cars, cash and bank accounts to the "church" of scientology...
There were sometimes local news articles about people telling it all how a family member was taken in to it, just like cults used to do, like the moonies and others..
I had an aunt that once was considering joining (while she was having some mental health crisis) but I told her it was one of the biggest frauds the 20th century has ever seen, so she didn't persue it as far as I know.

Good you kept her away. Awareness is half the battle.

Originally posted by alienreality I have always despised L. ron slobberd and was glad when he was dead.. The damage he has done to people can't even be measured

I think you are totally correct. Some get quite messed up. Everyone's resistance to conversion is different. Therefore, there would be varying degrees of damage.

en.wikipedia.org...

Project MKULTRA, Ewen Cameron

His experiments were typically carried out on patients who had entered the institute for minor problems such as anxiety disorders and postpartum depression, many of whom suffered permanently from his actions.[31] His treatments resulted in victims' incontinence, amnesia, forgetting how to talk, forgetting their parents, and thinking their interrogators were their parents.[32] His work was inspired and paralleled by the British psychiatrist William Sargant at St Thomas' Hospital, London, and Belmont Hospital, Surrey, who was also involved in the Intelligence Services and who experimented extensively on his patients without their consent, causing similar long-term damage.

The reference to William Sargant is key to understanding how and what damage is caused.

This book (click page 190 for informative chapter on subject) is essential when applying the phrase, informed consent
to $cientology methods, (and very importantly without the context of using drugs during experimentation.) There you have $cientology to a match with MKUltra, Cameron. Sargant. Besides, $cientology uses a technique as close to verbatim as you can get - from the Army/CIA (via Ewen Cameron's)KUBARK Counterintelligence Interrogation Manual.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by tecumsah]

[edit on 30-5-2010 by tecumsah]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join