It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorism hits britain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It seems strange, britain never really suffers from terror attacks, but recently there has been the much reported on london bombings, on the underground and busses. Why has thes suddenly happened, aparently with no warning at all. Althougt not as serious as for example 9/11, there has been an aftermath.
A week or so later, an innocent person was shot in the underground system by the newly armed police in the stations. Later, it was revealed that this person was shot 7 times in the back, which is to say the least, excessive. Was this simply an itchy trigger finger, or something more? Any theories would be welcomed.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mat the conspiracy fan
It seems strange, britain never really suffers from terror attacks,

Okay, you're joking, right? We have a loooong history of terrorist attacks in London, with the IRA and INLA letting off bombs all over the damn place since 1920 - my parents heard several explosions, like the Docklands bomb, at their house in North London - and there have been terrible attacks in places like Warrington, Birmingham and Guildford.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
well i think that theory is a bit flawed in places but i suppose their could be something more sinister going on. However i don't know what do you perhaps have any theories about what you think is going on, i would love to hear about it. At the moment however without a reason i don't know if i can say if i agree with your ideas

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I am talking about recently, with this war on terrorism Blair felt obliged to join in with when we havent had a major attack in ages. Obviously there are going to be the odd wildlife or environmental nutter trying to prove something, bot no-one crashing planes into stuff!

[edit on 1-12-2005 by mat the conspiracy fan]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Recently?? You mean that two attacks inside a month this year isn't frequent? Or that July wasn't that long ago?? For all we know, the Security Services might have nipped several in the bud. But as to the death of the Braziliian, that was a complete scandal and the head of the Metropolitan Police is now facing an inquiry into his statements - or rather misstatements - to the press.

new topics

top topics

join