It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who believes what they say

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Who believes what they say

What i mean is how many of you lead seperate lives, you may have certain principles and beliefs that you talk about on ATS but in the so called real world, do you stand by them? do you decline to tell people your beliefs due to the fear of ridicule? Tell me who you are? is ATS just an hobby for you?
do any of you feel like you've got a purpose in life?
My beliefs in a nutshell
Creationism, ufo's, ET, we are decendants of Aliens, Life on Mars, A God without the silly Jesus story, Atlantis, the Illuminati, the Devine Spirit,

ps, please people open up a little bit.

All the best... ian

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Well I´ve reached a point where I dont believe anything, I´ve read a lot about conspiracy theories and stuff, I used to believe some of them but now I cant tell wich is true or false.
Now I am very well informed, and if one of the theories (aliens,nwo, chemtrails,illuminatti etc) turns tu be true I am going to be prepared. Thats why I keep reading this site and many others, to be prepared.
btw that was my first post =O

[edit on 1-12-2005 by Zeratul]

[edit on 1-12-2005 by Zeratul]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I don't talk about such topics in person with many people the little I do I am fairly open at least with my concern on religions and what the true God is or isn't I tend to pose it all in a question or a thought approaching some sort of truth but always open to learn more.

Aliens heck if I know one day I had a premonition they were just manifest of whatever the first view seen them as and this causes a snowball or what we all see of them thus created by us or in other terms demon or golemns. Judging for what I have asked people there is nothing of mention in biblical texts of aliens and you are not to worship false Gods so that was my best theory. I guess we shall have to wait and see if they will show their grey ass. Even if they were demons 4 ft high and top heavy heads I would take em on ;p

The rest of the story of gov/secret society stuff I think there is BS business we will never stop as far as the deeper stuff I would guess there is black magic or just magic for that matter and only used by the ones who know it. I have talked to many people higher up in the food chain some have knocked it down others have hinted about it none going as far as coming out with anything solid but after a long time it seems to fit in the puzzle. Again how could you prove such a thing? Well I wouldn't test it in the first place really. You open up the can of worms it may be hard to shut unless by guided ritual as all of life and if life as we know it stands true than magic would be just steping closer to what God is and that is what satan does no? Well you see the picture I am painting based on everything written anyway.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The only things I refuse to discuss in person are Religon and Politics. I believe in God and Jesus as savior. I am what some would call a gun toting redneck conservative.

These things may not be popular anymore but what the heck someone has to be me

I also believe in ufo's and ET's, Secret societies (up to no good) and I believe in "they" and that "they" have been in power for a long, long time.

top topics

join