It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this real Wow I can be abdicted for a fee too

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Is this real do people really pay to get abducted. This is kind of strange and then their is a part where they put an implant in your neck. what do you think looks like Total Recall but real to me abduction company

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
i really hope thats not a real website offering that, theres no address or contact details so im thinking its a hoax, as a website designer, its #ing piss poor design aswell, a company would not have that as their official website, would you trust someone with your mind if theyre website looked like that? if so...for future reference dont, bad website...bad company. lol

if not then you know fine rightly its some sort of government mind control testing plant being not so well diguised as a AI Alien abduction company.

Its sick though, real or not, just plain sick.

what do you think, real or not real?

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I'm thinking this may be real. They have contact information here: 620 Park Avenue #222, rochester NY, 14607

Some sort of quiz here www.alienabductions.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Wow what a waste of money idk who would want to spend the money to get abducted though some people find it kinky and arousing its not something id spend cash on.

top topics

join