It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know this place?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I was playing around with Google Earth like so many of you out there and came across a very remote 'industrial' area in Idaho that has some obvious image editing going on. The first idea that popped into my mind is that it is simply a mining operation but I do not see any large haulers, bullzoers, cranes, etc. that are usually associated with mines. I do not have an image hosting service lined up yet but here are the coordinates to punch in: 43°31'47.17"N 112°57'1.57"W .

Beyond the obvious coloration and simulated trees added, something peculiar also grabbed my attention. To the north east of the "Greened-out" areas, there appears to be a motorpool of dozens of Greyhound type buses all neatly parked in rows. As you zoom out from the location you will noticed that there is absolutely no residential areas for many many miles surrounding this location. There are also some other curious facilities to the North and Southwest of this primary location worth taking a look at.

Can anyone identify these locations?

W.E.S.B

[edit on 27/11/05 by Wild_Eyed_Southern_Boy]

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Idaho National Engineering Laboratory

The nearest town is Atomic City, which should give you an idea of goes on there. It's mostly peaceful reacter research (or so "they" claim).

The area with the "busses" is a rail yard, so maybe they're really cargo containers. But then, the place is so huge, maybe they really do bus workers out to the various facilities. I remember them doing that that at Cape Canaveral.

join