It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush is insane...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Bush is an idiot, I don't care what anyone else thinks. The last thing this world needed was another war. What has become of the war. US has managed to kill way more people than died in the towers bombing. This man is insane and someone should stop him.
In a world that screams we want peace why did this war happen?
Was it necessary? Is there a point?
Innocent men getting killed every day and I am talking US soldiers, not to mention everyone else that is getting killed.
I once heard "Fighting for Peace is like censor circumvention edited for chastity"
I think that sums it up pretty dang good.

[edit on 5-1-2006 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I agree more or less.

Check this

Pre-emptive strikes with no (or false) basis, is the kind of thing that will cause WW3.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Zaimless there is one problem with your post you havnt put foward any possible solutions to solve the problems that the Bush admin faces.
Would you stop the corprate hand outs?
Would you let the people of Iraq rebuild there own country?
Whats your plan to make the USA and the world a better place ?

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Basically the United States is going to hell. People just don't like the US and Americans in general. People from second and third world countries don't come to the US because of how great it is anymore, they just come for the economic benefits. Corporations are taking over, rights are being slashed left and right and things are generally getting worse and worse. I see the US losing its place as the top super power in the not so distant future.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaimless
What has become of the war. US has managed to kill way more people than died in the towers bombing.
When you say "to kill way more people", what people are you referring to?

Innocent civilians or the combatants that are trying to shoot and blow up the coalation forces as well as other innocent woman and children? I have never supported this war but I'm not going to start playing violins for any dead terrorist or other thugs that have never had any kind of respect for other human life.

This man is insane and someone should stop him.

I don't think that he is insane.

There was an election last year and Bush won. Which speaks volumes in how messed up the Democrat party is today. Their candidate should have been a shoo-in, but then again we are talking about John Kerry and that pretty much speaks for itself.

If you don't mind me asking; did you vote last year?

[edit on 11/26/2005 by Classified Info]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I think you may have a problem here with statements like the first:

Let me explain.

Bush is an idiot, I don't care what anyone else thinks.

Then why should anyone care what you think if your not open for some debate.

US has managed to kill way more people than died in the towers bombing.

This war was about WMD, right or wrong. It has just recently turned into Al Quada in Iraq.

The last thing this world needed was another war

You are correct, however war drives world economies.

See answer above ($$$$$$$$$$)

Innocent men getting killed every day and I am talking US soldiers, not to mention everyone else that is getting killed.

US soldiers SIGNED UP to be in this army, they knew that meant the possibility of war. Most Iraqis killed by Coalition forces are BAD people. The innocents are being bombed and maimed by their OWN people.

someone should stop him

America had a chance to do just that with the election , guess what? He won. When your old enough to vote, then you can help make changes in the USA.

I once heard "Fighting for Peace is like F*****g for chastity"

Umm, no it doesn't. War and the world is a very complicated thing. That last statement sounds like it came from a junior high locker room.

- One Man Short ®

[edit on 26-11-2005 by One Man Short of Manhood]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Bush is an idiot, I don't care what anyone else thinks.

Being an idiot and being insane are two different things.
Your title of this thread said he was insane. You have given
no proof or even viable dialog to back up that claim.
Also - your 'I don't care what anyone else thinks' has no
place on this site. If you don't care what anyone thinks
then go pontificate somewheres else.

US has managed to kill way more people than died
in the towers bombing.

So what? That's the point of war. Kill the bad guys in greater
numbers than they have killed your own. Make it hurt THEM
so badly that they won't ever be able to hit you again. Anyone
who talks 'measured response' is just inviting the terrorists
to continue to strike. 'Measured response' gives terrorists
hope of committing more murders. 'Hit 'em hard' kills terrorists
and makes it very difficult for them to murder more people.

In a world that screams we want peace why did
this war happen?

#1 - The world IS NOT screaming for peace. The radical muslims
don't want peace with the West. The appeasers in Europe don't
want peace, they want appeasement which is different from
peace. That mentality is - 'I'll give you hoods what ever you want,
even if it means our downfall, just make sure to kill us last!'.
And frankly, the Palestinians don't want peace. Arafat had a
real opportunity for peace with Clintons Camp David Accords but
he turned it down. Why? Because peace would put the terrorist
overlords out of business. When September 11th happened the
Palestinians were literally dancing for joy in their streets and
having a party. Sick.

No. The world is not screaming for peace.

#2 - The war happened because those radical muslims (who are NOT
screaming for peace) have been attacking innocent people for many
years. They have declared anyone who doesn't worship God like them
to be infidels and not worthy of life. This includes the soverign
country of Israel, along with any and all Christians, as well as any
moderate or liberal muslims who don't behave 'properly'.

Also - this war happened because Saddam was MASS MURDERING
Iraqis. He was causing wars with his neighbors that mass murdered
them as well. He mass tortured and mass raped. He is a meglomaniac.
The UN refused to do anything to save human lives because they
were too busy taking billions in $$$ in payoffs to look the other way.

Innocent men getting killed every day and I am
talking US soldiers ...

That's what happens in war. That is also what happens in
'peace' when terrorists murder people and nothing is done
about it. Sometimes the price of lasting peace is that of
heros giving their lives now so that in the long run the world
will be safer and better off.

The innocent US soldiers who volunteer to bring us that peace
are heros. They know the risk, but they also know the goal
and the are willing to risk all to bring it to us ... God bless 'em all!

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Insane is an interesting term. Some accepted definitions include someone who resides within their own mind.

So, in order for someone to know absolutely that one is insane, that person would also have to be in the mind of the one they are reffering to as insane. And if said observer is observing another observer in their mind, wouldn't the person making such a statement as "you are insane", Have to be OUT OF THEIR MIND?

My background? I spent 11 years working in a psychiatric ward with profoundly disturbed individuals.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Actually and technially, “insane” is a purely legal term not a medical one. Bush could be diagnosed with delusional thinking (god has singled him out for greatness), along with narcissism, and megalomania.. but only if he exhibited specific tendencies and behaviors for a certain amount of time as listed in the DSM volume 4 … I think the DSM is still on version 4… I know the APA is planning another version because they want to redefine the definition of serial killers.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrBunny
Actually and technially, “insane” is a purely legal term not a medical one.

Yet there is no legitimate claim for legally insane without the medical consultants, at least this is how i interpret it after watching so much "Law and Order

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Yet there is no legitimate claim for legally insane without the medical consultants, at least this is how i interpret it after watching so much "Law and Order

My wife is working on her PHD for forensic psycology so I get to hear all about it... personally it has far too much to do with humans for my taste. thats why I work with computers and am going back to school for plant biology.
Never did like people as a whole.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   

personally it has far too much to do with humans for my taste. thats why I work with computers and am going back to school for plant biology.

That gave me a hearty chuckle.

Thanks for being you. Who knows how much computers will evolve with the kindness of a human intolerant tree hugger. (joke, no offense).

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Also - this war happened because Saddam was MASS MURDERING
Iraqis. He was causing wars with his neighbors that mass murdered
them as well. He mass tortured and mass raped. He is a meglomaniac.
The UN refused to do anything to save human lives because they
were too busy taking billions in $$$ in payoffs to look the other way.

I wouldn't call him insane, i'd call him fried. Drugs do mess with you, and I believe he used to drink and do coke while at yale. God knows what other drugs he did there. Most people who do drugs from a short period of time and a long period of time eventually turn out not right. But why should I even bring this up, killing your self with drugs is just another constitutional amedment. The right to do whatever you want in your home and elsewere. Of course if your not caught
. We don't want peace, why do you think were still worse off then 4 years ago. No one wants jobs, no one wants compromise, everyone wants everything now and greed is god. Anyway if we went to war in iraq recently to oust saddam of his war crimes, then why couldn't we do this 15 years ago when his father was in office. He couldn't done the job and left, but years later we go back under the jurisdiction they have WMDs. Which they probally had years and years ago. And besides even if saddam had no relation to OBL with 9/11 but maybe years ago long before. Then why didn't we do something years ago? Or is it my thought that no one really knows were they are half the time? Or just doesn't care?

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Bush is an idiot .. ... .

I must apoligize, i never did read the original post (and still havn't) past those four words. I figured that the original poster knew exactly what he was talking about, and I see no purpose for a debate. And, let's face it, we do like a debate.

Edit to add:

Impeach George Bush!! Pat Robinson For President, Why not take another chance?

[edit on 9-1-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
What we have here is, to coin a phrase, "failure to communicate". Instead of being simplistic and, frankly, juvenile, perhaps one should say that there is a difference of opinion regarding President Bush.

One might not necessarily agree with the position that President Bush has taken on the Iraq, Afghanistan or on any other issue but that does not mean that the President is, as you put it, insane.

I don't agree with everything that the President says or does. I often strongly disagree with his actions. However, I certainly will not label this man as insane.
As anyone can clearly see, history has dealt this President a particularly difficult hand. There were, and are, many different ways which he could have played his cards and he chose to play them in a particular fashion based on the information that he had at the time.

I would like to remind you that his counterparts in the Democratic Party also voted for a war against Iraq based on this same information. Perhaps Bush is wrong, perhaps he is right. Unfortunately, we will all have to wait for the history to reveal the ultimate outcome of his gambit.

Please, let us all show the restraint that some of us might have wished that President Bush might have demonstrated. Let us not sink to the childish level of name-calling and out right bashing.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

personally it has far too much to do with humans for my taste. thats why I work with computers and am going back to school for plant biology.

That gave me a hearty chuckle.

Thanks for being you. Who knows how much computers will evolve with the kindness of a human intolerant tree hugger. (joke, no offense).

No, offence taken.

Great thing about computers... as much of a pain in the butt as they can be.. and I primarily build networks which keeps me even further away form interaction of the users.. is that I can always just change the routing configuration if it misbehaves.

yes, as I have stated in other posts... I hug trees... keeps me from falling out of them

Intolerant... hummm... in some ways yes, I would say that we all are to some extent. I just have a problem with the average model of mankind.. the general populace... but I am still always willing to give each and every person the opportunity to prove to me that they are an idiot before I accept it as fact.

Greatest line from the movie 'Men in Black'

Agent K - A person is smart. People are dumb.

On to Bush..

Ya know Tyrant in a way you are right.. Bush was dealt a rough hand, a 2,6.10, Queen, and a 3… all different suits…. But that does not mean that you discard the queen and demand that the dealer deal you a 4 of a kind… of queens. It ain’t gonna happen.

I have never liked Bush even when he ousted Ann Richards in Texas with a very ugly campaign where he accused her of being an Alcoholic … pot and kettle anyone?

But when he went into Afghanistan I actually supported his actions.. and ya know what.. so did the rest of the world. But then he took a sharp right turn and created some BS just so he could go to Iraq claiming that they were a direct threat to the USA.. that they were supplying Bin Forgotten with weapons… never mind that Bin Laden hated Saddam and considered him an infidel, claimed that they had WMD and that they knew where they were.. which was total BS.

No, I would not say that Bush is insane.. if he were insane then he would not be responsible for his actions… I think that he is fully aware of what he is doing and does nto care about the repercussions.. exactly they way he and his brothers ran the SnL, exactly how he ran the Texas Rangers, exactly they way he ran Texas, exactly the way he is running the USA… like a spoiled brat who believes that when he breaks his new toy his daddy will just buy him another one.. bigger and more expensive.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I guess I should make it quite clean that the past Premeir of Canada had made this statement and so did several of the of the government officials here. If I had insulted the President of the United States please accept my appologie. But as a site where I can say according the the 5ht ammendment that I have a right to my opinion. That must have been a mistake on my part. Please feel free the correct what I have said ans I consider your opinion as important as mine, thank you very much.

Bush is an idiot, I don't care what anyone else thinks. The last thing this world needed was another war. What has become of the war. US has managed to kill way more people than died in the towers bombing. This man is insane and someone should stop him.
Was it necessary? Is there a point?
I once heard "Fighting for Peace is like censor circumvention edited for chastity"

[edit on 5-1-2006 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Truly I did not mean to offend anyone, even the president of the USA, have we all lost our sense of humour?

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   

But as a site where I can say according the the 5ht ammendment that I have a right to my opinion.

I just want to note that since you are in Canada, and presumably a Canadian, you do NOT have the right to your opinion because any ammendment that you might cite. I believe that you are referring to some guarantee of freedom of speech that you might have under the U.S. Constitution.

DrQ

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   
some people want bush inpeached. If he has done so wrong or has any wrongdoing the process allready would have been on its way. Now you bush haters watch the war act extend his term. Thats the last thing you need right now. but be open to that possibility. He is not an idiot or an insane man. He is as powerfull as he can be. You can not cover the sky with your hand. Just go back in time. I U S history there has only been 3 impeachment process. None did ever get a president fired.
1868 Andrew Jonhson had the process over a war secretary he fired. He was accuited.
1974 Richard nixon had the process over the watergate scandal. He quit office so the process went nowhere.
1998 Bill Clinton had the process over the affair with the intern. He was accuited.
Put the case to rest

top topics

<<   2 >>

join