It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OmiGod, new Alien outopsy pics. 1966 Yugoslavia crash. Look!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Found this today. Photos of an Alien from a supposed UfO crash in Yugoslavia in 1966. If these are true (will probably not be) it could shed some light into the whole ET UFO connection. What do you guys think? (well thats a dumb question, cause you'll probably say hoax), but if anyone can help and shed some light on this event please feel free to do so.

Thanks.

See story here

[edit on 17-11-2005 by Cabanman]

[edit on 11/17/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Link doesn't work Cab.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The link you are referrring people to does not work.

It says the page has been moved or no longer exists.

- One Man Short

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Just fixed it. Try again.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The link contains certain amounts of gore (autopsy) that some people may be uncomfortable with.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
How unfortunate these guys have to work under primitive conditions. These shots are inside a Military Hospital? It looks conspicuously dark for an autopsy room. If it wasn't for the camera light, these guys might be working in the dark.

Meeza smellin zumthin feeshi and it's not the crispy critter. Hmm I'll wait for some more objective views on this one.

[edit on 17-11-2005 by nullster]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Thanks for the link, what strikes me as curious is the way the surgeons are acting - im no surgical expert but they look like there posing for the camera and those guts - they may be real, but i dont think they're of Alien origin lol.

Edit: and why arnt they all wearing hair nets to protect from cross contamination ??

[edit on 17-11-2005 by freeradical]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
it looks like a burnt slav, not an alien, IMO

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Ok here's the first image that catches my eye as questionable.

See Image Here

Circle Item 1: Internally there is a white structure. Presumably the skull. Considering the bloody mess of the brain we see that bone looks quite clean, white and undisturbed after having been cut open.

Circle Item 2: The flap of flesh is completely dry and shows no drips of blood or worthwhile dripping onto the bed. Meanwhile all the organs are wet with blood. Considering the skin in question is internal, why is it so dry?

Beyond that, I am no autopsy expert, but this doctor appears to be man handeling the organs on inspection or extraction. I guess a fistful of brains looks good for a camera opportunity. Any reason why he is not using two hands or getting the aid of his assistants to remove them?

[edit on 17-11-2005 by nullster]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
lol at fist full of brains.

I work in a hospital and im certain these are fakes, i mean no hair nets...jeez

(im not a surgeon however)

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
Found this today. Photos of an Alien from a supposed UfO crash in Yugoslavia in 1966. If these are true (will probably not be) it could shed some light into the whole ET UFO connection. What do you guys think? (well thats a dumb question, cause you'll probably say hoax), but if anyone can help and shed some light on this event please feel free to do so.

Thanks.

See story here

[edit on 17-11-2005 by Cabanman]

[edit on 11/17/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

Okay freaky. This is why you shouldn't become motivated for stuff. See what Aliens do to ya' when you study them. You become a BSB fan, and 8 years later end up thinking to yourself 'what?'.

But reguardless of whatever has happened to me, that's just plain grossy and what together. So it's grosswhaty. Yuck!

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Looks like Otzi or a bog person.
What makes them come from an alien?

The body, partially burned, was said to be the one of a pilot of the Air Force. They said it was deformed by flames and heat. The darkness of the night helped the military authorities to pass this thesis as believable.

Seems legit explanation to me....

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This is VERY old news for ATS.

There has been a couple threads on this event here for at least a year or two.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Guys this is just a normal autopsy of a decomposed human being. The face looks odd because of decomposition. I have done a ton of autopsies and this is a standard european style autopsy consistent with 60's or 70's era. Decomposed bodies can look very weird, I will say though. Never seen one that looks alien

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Doctors who are mentioned in the story are fictitious and no one could find them in the phonebook, not even those who had access to military directories. Their names are variations of Italian family names from the author, custom that sounds like they are from Jugoslavian region.

Author is 42 years old Andrea Zoboli and he is a member of sceptical group CICAP. Whole case was a test to see can he make a fake obduction like an obduction of Ray Santili.

Ray Santili video:
www.youtube.com...://cryingplanet.blog.hr/&feature=player_embedded

Besides the famous photographs there is a film that supposedly can be found on Youtube-in, but I can`t find it.
So-called pathologists doing obduction were Andrea and his family.

Part of interview with Andrea Zoboli:

GM = Giuliano Marinkovic
AZ = Andrea Zoboli

GM: Have you ever worked in the film industry? And do you have experience with special effects?

AZ: Yes. When I was 18 years old I had a chance to visit the scene in the film "Demon II." I contacted the man for special effects Sergio Stivalettija. He told me that I can come to Rome. I spent several days there and I had a chance to see film production and special effects. But after that I didn`t continued in that direction.

GM: When you for the first time got an idea to create artificial alien creature? Were you at that time aware of false movie Raya Santillija about alien autopsy? Was that a kind of inspiration for you?

AZ: Yes. In 1999 CICAP spent competition in which sought a reconstruction of paranormal phenomenons. I tried with the alien autopsy. I was interested to much more than the rigging attempts photos of spirits and similar phenomena. That obviously inspired me. When I saw the movie of Santilli, it was clear to me that the film is faked. There were two suspected factors. You can not see the pathologists` face. Extraterrestrial corpse was too rigid and stiff.

GM: What were the techniques in creating the autopsy? How many people were involved? How long it all lasted and how much the entire project cost?

AZ: Techniques encourage the era of special effects when computers and CGI (computer generated images) were not used yet. So we talk about using latex and mold. I made the alien corpse for the month. Each section I made of clay - head, arms and torso. All of this I have indicated in the plaster, and I fulfilled that model latex. Shell I made of polyurethane. I filled the body with the innards of animals. You can imagine what it is the smell was, but it was worth it. The whole project cost about 200 euros in today's values. Helped me a wife, son-in-law, sister and nephew on the scene. All we recorded in a single day in the my friend`s studio .

GM: Otočec is mentioned place od UFO crash.. Did you really mean to place Otočec in Slovenia or have simply devised a name? Why did you choose the former Yugoslavia as the location of accident and the autopsy? Who came up the names of people who were involved in this false incident?

AZ: I think that this is a real place. My son-in-law has traveled a lot and seen a lot of countries. That's why I think that is real place. He chose Yugoslavia as a place UFO accident. In America, was the date Santilli. We have chosen Yugoslavia because it represents something strange and intangible. The names are created by our real names that are slightly modified to sound Yugoslav.

GM: A story definitely had an impact here so that it was a successful experiment. However, I think that the researchers could conclude that the story has no useful trace and data can be verified. It is obvious that was an anonymous article from the Internet. However, in certain parts of Paranormal community, people even today discussing this.

AZ: Past 10 years than that. I`m proud myself in such a success.

Thanks to Giuliano Marinkovic

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Interesting post.

What struck me immediately is the lack of depression caused by the weight of the body on the gurney. It's either a very hard matress or a very light body. Also, an earlier poster makes the reasonable point that the scene is very poorly lit. Operating/autopsy theaters are usually flooded with bright light.

Although I'm admittedly (sp) squeamish about hospitals, there seems to be a lack of organ scales and trolley for mallet, resection saws, forceps and the like.
Not convinced.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I forgot to say that this interview is made on 13 Dec 2008.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
It's really embarassing that so many people talk about something without really looking at it, count the faces. You might also want to look at the smaller faces on the abdomen and the back. If you darken the skin just a little other faces will magically appear. These are the same results visible on the roswell alien autopsy. Santilli did neither but i guess you will claim he did both.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
A comparison of the aliens features with those of the 12 foot tall Cardiff giant might be in order. It is my opinion that it is an acquired feature rather than something they were born with.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I didn't read any posts before looking at the pics and knew it to be fake.

Look at the pic where the "doctor" is jamming his hands into the brain. What kind of autopsy would require someone to shove their hands deep into the middle of the brain.

I give it an F- for effort.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join