It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skeletons in the closet??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by robinm
Tell you guys what I am going to do.

I will try and dig more info out of my friend. Maybe these skeletons are props, but from what this guy said they were pretty lifelike, movie quality replicas at the least.

Most likely they are real. Fraternal societies (not JUST Masons) have utilized skeletons, skulls & crossed bones, etc. for YEARS to symbolize man's mortality. My own college fraternity had a REAL skull for years...now they have a very life-like acrylic one.

HOWEVER...its the "past masters" and "vials of their blood" that I take issue with.

The relics are not ill-gotten, they are (were) purchased at the same places medical skeletons are purchased. My high school science department had a real human skeleton and vials of LOTS of stuff...but it wasn't a former Principal...nor vials of his blood.

Your initial post suggests murder and I maintain that if there was indeed a murder (or in this case three murders) your friend wouldn't have just said "Oh my gosh, the Masons have murdered someone!!!" then kept it to himself. That's the part I'm asking you to think about.

Sorry if we hurt your feelings. Just having a bit of fun as we sometimes do on this part of the forum.

I will look into that O'Reilly Factor suggestion though.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I'm sure its perfectly legal to have skeletons and other human bones...i don't see the big deal?

-- Boat

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Not a single, respectable answer to anything posted. Masons like to insult anyone that posts something that is not shown on their Masonic WebPages. CIA likes to ensure that "white is black and black is white" to allow for balance and equality to the lowest common denominator, called "equal stupidity".

Just so you Masons know this is a secret society forum and can you imagine, (with your micro-brains) what kind of discussion could occur if you were to answer something like:

“Although there may be several references implicating Masonry to Skulls or Bones, it would very much violate this or that etc......." And expand on it, whatever!

Christ, you guys are such babies and talk such crap that you drive people away. Might as well shut down the lodges and redistribute the wealth back into the OTO where it truly belongs. Besides, tax dollars are wasted on your having tea time with Lucifer.

It would be more than fair to hear your honest opinions; the potential that this story is in fact true and that the intention is to resolve the matter in any acceptable way whatsoever, would make for more interesting discussion.

I never bother to source/cite much in response to the constant drivel of these Masons. I am disgusted that this ATS group continues to gang-rape; alas ever since Morgan they hate it when people tell the truth. Perhaps the NWO has desensitized them and allowed the falsehood fog of that queer Crowley to stuptify their minds and pervert their system of self symbolism, who knows?

I could have answered that honestly if I was still a Mason (???) but I think you all enjoy the extra attention, don't you?

Oh… and J W Gacy was not real and there never was any Trojan horse or Bavarian Illuminati also!

[edit on 25-11-2005 by markusjharper]

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by robinm
I will try and dig more info out of my friend. Maybe these skeletons are props, but from what this guy said they were pretty lifelike, movie quality replicas at the least. I will see my friend most likely tommorow (Saturday) and will dig.

Robin. I guess the reason why people have made fun of your claims is because of the way that you discovered it. Hearing from a friend of a friend is never a solid foundation for a conspiracy theory. And when it's such an outlandish claim, do you really expect any other response?

With all due respect, your suggestion above is what you should have done before making your claim. You should have tried to verify it. Now, I'm not saying that because of this, you shouldn't post a theory, but when you are posting one so dodgy, you should be able to offer more. Conspiracies must have some sort of form. You complain about people making fun of your comments, but in all honestly, what else could they do? If I went over to the UFO forum and posted that a "friend of a friend" of mine had been abducted by aliens, believe me, there are guys over there who would jump down my throat for showing poor form when presenting my conspiracy. I would also ge the fanatical, illogical UFO believer immediately taking my side, but in the end, I would expect to lose the argument and would only have myself to blame. This forum is no different in that respect.

My advice to you is to come armed with more than "a friend of a friend" told me. You will be taken much more seriously and, if it is a proper conspiracy, it will be talked about seriously.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Tubal-Cain all the way, brother!

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers, which are cited to justify it. "

President John F. Kennedy
Address to newspaper publishers
April 27, 1961

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 05:01 AM
link   
How come your mate didn't call the cops? As you said he thought you were mad with the conspiracy stuff - he's probably just winding you up.
Skeletons in the closet.. literally

If he did see anything then it's probably just props as other people have said, people in church drink wine representing Jesus's blood and eat bread representing his body - that seems a little weird to me so maybe we should start a Church hating thread? (j/k)

I would press your friend to contact the authorities, I imagine it is breaking the law to not report such a thing.. Though don't be too suprised if he is not eager too..

EDIT:

Just re-read your first post - it's not even your friend but your friend's friend! I don't think this is a very reliable source to go on at all.

[edit on 25-11-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 05:23 AM
link   
When someone posts a thread, is there really such a need to ridicule them? To me, it makes it seem that there is something mysterious and true to the initial query, that needs to be buried deep, deep down, so lets just blow it out of the water and ridicule it.

2 Cents: If Masons do have a ritual with a skeleton, real or not - it is a bit different, but hey, don't Catholics at Sunday Mass mysteriously convert the bread and wine to the body and blood of Christ, and EAT it? We don't cry CANNIBALS or BARBARIANS do we? Its all in what we are accustomed to in our daily rituals.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenty
When someone posts a thread, is there really such a need to ridicule them? To me, it makes it seem that there is something mysterious and true to the initial query, that needs to be buried deep, deep down, so lets just blow it out of the water and ridicule it.

Sorry, I personally tried not to be too harsh, but reading the following:

So my friend was telling me a story the other day of how one of his co-workers had to go to a Lodge to repair their fire alarm system. To get at the wiring he had to enter some rather tight crawlspaces. While he was looking around he took a look in a closet in the basement of the lodge and found: THREE SKELETONS (masters of the lodge most likely) and VIALS OF THEIR BLOOD stowed with them.

I find it suspicious due the assumptions being made without any due cause:

1) The reference to the skeletons (if any) being 'The masters of the lodge'

2) The vials of their blood?

How would anyone know whose or what's blood it was? And as someone pointed out it is not possible to store blood in this way. It would have to be refrigerated.
It seems to have been written with intent to shock and to plant ideas in people's heads in my opinion.

It is also deeply suspicious when the story is 3rd hand chinese whispers.

No offence to the original poster, if it isn't true I imagine the wool has been pulled over your own eyes as much as everyone elses, but I'm sure you can see why I'm skeptical.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by markusjharper
Not a single, respectable answer to anything posted.

Did you not read my previous post where I commented that they (the skeletons) are most likely real...etc? Is that not respectable?

Just so you Masons know this is a secret society forum and can you imagine, (with your micro-brains)
[snip]
Christ, you guys are such babies and talk such crap that you drive people away. Might as well shut down the lodges and redistribute the wealth back into the OTO where it truly belongs. Besides, tax dollars are wasted on your having tea time with Lucifer.

"micro-brains" "babies" "crap"

Now THAT'S respectable, huh? Why are you so bitter markusj? What has the world done to you to make you such an angry person...particularly at people you don't even know? Oh...I forgot...this is an internet forum...it's easy to say such things to faceless individuals, huh? I'm guessing you're about 17, right?

It would be more than fair to hear your honest opinions; the potential that this story is in fact true and that the intention is to resolve the matter in any acceptable way whatsoever, would make for more interesting discussion.

Resolve WHAT matter? What crime has been committed that needs resolving? So far there's a wild claim about skeletons and vials of blood and no one had the wherewithall to call the POLICE!

Besides, I GAVE my honest opinion above...re-read it (or was it too logical and therefore you're dismissing it?)

I never bother to source/cite much in response to the constant drivel of these Masons.

Of course not. You don't have one. (a source that is)

I am disgusted that this ATS group continues to gang-rape;

Then why do keep logging on and reading/posting? Besides, did you ever notice how many ATS points you're racking up? Quite a few, but strangely they have a little "-" in front of them....that should tell you something markus

alas ever since Morgan they hate it when people tell the truth.

Captain Morgan? That stuff will kill you. I'm a Bourbon man myself.

Perhaps the NWO has desensitized them and allowed the falsehood fog of that queer Crowley to stuptify their minds and pervert their system of self symbolism, who knows?

You sure don't.

I could have answered that honestly if I was still a Mason (???)

YOU a Mason?

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

but I think you all enjoy the extra attention, don't you?

I personally enjoy seeing you get all uptight. It's wonderfully entertaining.

Oh… and J W Gacy was not real and there never was any Trojan horse or Bavarian Illuminati also!

Uhm...this has WHAT to do with the topic?

Oh...of course...NOTHING.

[edit for formatting]

[edit on 25-11-2005 by senrak]

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by markusjharper
I could have answered that honestly if I was still a Mason (???) but I think you all enjoy the extra attention, don't you?

Heh!!! The final act of a drowning man.
Right "Freemason"?

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Comparing other members in good standing to rapists...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join