It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dwaraka - the underwater city

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hi guys,

I saw a lot of threads on the tsunami uncovering the ancient city in south India. Here is another city that was discovered a while ago.

www.atributetohinduism.com...

Browse to the very bottom of the page for underwater images.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
nice great find

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 03:14 AM
link   
If you like old Indian stuff you might like this link.

Its about a 1.7Million year old bridge that coincides with an acient Hindu story about Krishna making a bridge of stone float so an army could overthrow an evil king. Not only is the bridge probably man made, but it would have been pretty hard to write about it in a story with out seeing it with satillite imagry, which the Indians didnt have thousands of years ago. So it seems to be confirming that at least some of the old storys are based on truths.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
HI Violator,

Thank you for the link

I have read the news before, but they did not have a picture. Actually it is Rama(not Krishna) who built it. His wife was abducted by Ravana and Rama could not move his huge troops by air so he built the bridge. This is great news that they found this and proved that this was not a myth anymore

Also I dont have a link, but they were showing this on discovery channel about 3 years ago. In some marriages in India, after they get married, the priest takes them out side and shows them a star. (srry but again I dont know the name of this star).
So anyways discovery was showing how this star was not one sun, but two suns feeding (enerygy) off each other. That is freaky freaky, how on earth did they figure it out.

And I remember when I was young my great grandmother used to say these chantings every morning when she woke up. They were in Sanskrit and I asked her what they meant. She translated that they meant "bless this land and the people and yada yada yada" The scary part is that in the chantings she translated that India was a Island. I pointed this out to her and she didnt know why they were that way.
Anyways I gew up and went to school and figured out that India was an Island, before it moved up into the Asia plate to form the himalayas. I didnt think much of these, but after soo many so called Indian myths are proven, this dosent sound that unplausible anymore...

If anyone has heard about these before or have any links, could you please help me out with these. Thank you very much

top topics

join