It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nellis AFB UFO footage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been brought up before, but I feel it's some of the most interesting UFO footage I've ever seen. The story behind this footage is that it was "smuggled" out of Nellis AFB. As most of you know, Groom Lake Area 51 is part of Nellis AFB which is a large well known base in Nevada. I still don't know what this thing is. Watch it and comment on what you think. As you'll hear in the video, it sounds like the Nellis Air Force personal are confused while taping it! I hope this link works...

I can hear them say something like "what is that?" "I think it's a helicopter" "no it's not" stuff like that. Kinda scary to think.

right click it and "save target as"

www.ufocasebook.com...

[edit on 10-11-2005 by meshuggah1324]

[edit on 10-11-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Any idea when this video was created?

My grandfather works at Nellis, he has some really interesting stories.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I think I read that it was taken and smuggled out in the early 90's. 1994 I think.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
Any idea when this video was created?

My grandfather works at Nellis, he has some really interesting stories.

If you would be able to ask your grandpa some questions about what went on out at Nellis, (and what still goes on), I am sure that alot of the members here would be grateful to hear your stories.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Nice video

Although, I don't think it's real. Why does the object in question create a shadow when it flies upward, as if there's a wall behind it?!

[edit on 10-11-2005 by xeroxed88]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I don't know, it looks like it was recorded on a 3rd world video camera.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
IMHO--Very real..wow what maneuvers!!
I pay no mind to de-bunkers on this one.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
whatever it is the engine sounds pretty loud

Graham

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'm going to go out on a limb and say its some sort of thermal or night vision camera. The ghosting (or shadow) is just the quality of the optics. I'm sure if you posted this in the Aircraft scetion of ATS they could better identify what the system is. Best case, they may already know what this object is all about.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
No need to guess about this Video , read about it .

The Nellis Test range UFO video:

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Well that helps. Hey!

Sounds real to me. Wonder what it really was.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Hello

This video is one of the most impressive for me. We can see the classical characteristics of lots of ufos, such as unpredictable and abrupt changes of direction as well as a morphing/changing shape. Another great evidence.

Another link : ufo.cjscreations.com...

The question is mainly about the origin of this ufo : secret military craft or extratererstrial craft ? I personally think this craft is extraterrestrial. There are though very advanced black projects in the US (like anti-gravitational projects), but the way the object looks like and moves definitively makes me feel it is extraterrestrial.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I agree this is one of the most convincing videos for me also.Also of interest is the conversations you can hear in the background between the controllers who have no idea what the object is.Add to this the way the UFO appears to change shape while in flight makes me thinks its nothing that the Nellis people are testing.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I am sure i have seen this footage on tv and the quality was much better. It left me puzzeled. We have to remember that the Germans made flying disks in the 1940's which baffeled everyone at first. That was 60 years ago so imagine what we have achieved by now!

Some flying objects are controlled by computers or robots now which can tolerate gravity at stupid speeds. These craft are human.

ET technology has metro morphisis capabilities and cloking, they are silent craft which on another thread someone claims we now have silent planes as a new development which i very much doubt it is new as i had experianced a very close encounter in the 90's I belive to be militery.

When a ufo metro morphes from a normal plane to a cigar shaped light and pulling off manovers humans can not cope with, changing shape again to a circle and light changing to red and green and looks out of focus as if your looking into a near by dimension then u know it is ET!

Just thought id help difrintiate the differance again based on my personal experiance!

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Just a few points.

Is there any confirmation that this footage is without doubt from Nellis.

Can somebody actually say what it is that is being filmed.

Is there any evidence at all that this ( whatever it is ) is something from beyond Earth .

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
JayKew - Answers: No, No, and No.
Does anyone have links that aren't from Oofo sites. Otherwise we aren't getting the objective take or full story behind it.

[edit on 11-11-2005 by nullster]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Has this one been de-bunked yet? ..... If not, that maybe the best view I ever got of a UFO.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It doesn't even move naturally. Maybe that is how an anti-gravity ship looks when it moves around, but for some reason to me it looks fake the way it moves.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Japanese lanterns released from the UK floated across the ocean and now are seen on this video..

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Great old vid, even if the quality is very poor, i'm not entirly convinced it came from Nellis AFB but it's a great video anyhoo.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join