It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faulty Counter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Are the ATS mood counters covered by warranty? If so I'd like a refund on mine - the damn thing has been stuck on "tranquil" for weeks now. Either the batteries are dead or I'm getting interference from HAARP or summin.

Either that or can one of the mods give it a kick - maybe the pointer is just jammed over on one side, you know, like a speedometer does after you've had it "off the clock"

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Hey I noticed that too.

How does it work anyways?

Does it have to do with the number of posts you make in a certain time period?

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 07:55 AM
link   
All these questions on all features of every Forum have already been answered, both in the pre-emptive revelation sense and in the questions sense when they first come about.

The ATS Search function will help you find every answer.

The Mood Meter is influenced by where you do your posting, not the volume of posts. To stay tranquil, post in Chit Chat exclusively. To run for the hills, post more UFO, political scandals and conspiracy type forum stuff.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 07:56 AM
link   
*sigh*

My post wasn't a serious one

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Well, read the thread "Tranquility Base" on this issue and you will see that there has been some adjustments and recalibrations in the "Mood Meter" on a more serious level.

If your Mood Meter was tranquil as you said it was, it seems to have been repaired in short order!

new topics

top topics

join