It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq War Is A Fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Story Here

"There was no imminent threat. This was made up in Texas, announced in January to the Republican leadership that war was going to take place and was going to be good politically. This whole thing was a fraud," Kennedy said.

Is this the biggest DUH you have ever seen or what??? Only the sheep of America have not yet figured this out. Everyone else with half a damn brain knew from day one that it was ludicrous.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
You try to tell 'em but they worship Lord Bush so they refuse to listen. Now, they look like a$$es and they won't respond to what any 10 year old could figure out. Where's TC in all of this and his hero worship of the Bush Admin?

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   
*waits for someone to attack Kennedy*

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Politicians of "both" persuasions (using the term in the absence of any true democracy in the USA) used to hold the office of President in sufficient esteem that they could not bring themselves to speak out in such a scathing fashion.

Until the most useless and corrupt political administration in history hit town when the 2000 election was stolen.

More and more people, not just politicains, will speak out, having no fear of the soon-to-be-comical Patriot and Victory Acts.

It is all just past of the downward spiral for this 'president' and the criminal gang.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   
When are they going to impeach this fool? He rigged the election, bye bye democracy. I can't believe Americans aren't up in arms about it.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Americans have been taken over by Fox News They've been brain-washed by the flash and glitz. I suffered from this but, I have awoken from the sleep and tel everyone I can of the evil of this adminstration.

new topics

top topics

join