It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Problems?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I assume everyone experienced the same problem there a few minutes ago? Don't know if the following is of any use to the ATS IT department?

Database speed:

Header data processed in 7.080 seconds
Page processed in 76.520 seconds

Then a moment later, nothing but "Server shutdown in process"

[Edited on 17-9-2003 by William]

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Yeah, I noticed overwhelming traffic and restarted a few services. Everything seems okay now.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
For a minute there I thought the government finally got to our site

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Overwhelming traffic is good sometimes, right william? Good for the site. I just hope my prediction for the 200k posts stays on target. Oct 1, at 7pm GMT. That's noon my time, out here in colorado, If I'm not mistaken.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I got:

==================================

(error codes removed... might be information we'd rather not make sure is always available)

=============================

Dunno whether Williams doing work or not.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by UniversalFiction

Sorry I was hummin and hawin as to whether to paste all that code or not, guess I was wrong

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   
ah I not the only person having problems logging in then?

I just got in, after the 9th attempt and Im the only 1 logged in (spooky).

I had sheets off codes come up in front of me, lots and lots of them?????

blackwidow's son

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Interesting

Second lot of downtime (of three) in the silly prediction I made for when the 200,000th post would be.

Good to see you in cyberspace blackwidow progeny entity.

[Edited on 17-9-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Did you check to see if there was any spyware that got in william? Just wondering because I have gotten some rather intersting spyware lately one of them is called red sheriff tracking cookie. I have been been looking to see as to where it has been comming from but I would keep a look out for that one the normal tracking cookies that I get come from E=MC2 and a few others but I am also wondering what this red sheriff tracking cookie is and where it is comming from.

Glad to hear we are back up and running again hopfully no more 32 or so u2u messages will pop up anytime soon.

Falcon

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by William
Yeah, I noticed overwhelming traffic and restarted a few services. Everything seems okay now.

Seems to be happening a lot lately.

When you say overwhelming traffic, is that meant to imply valid traffic, or packet attacks at the sever? Or is it unknown at this point?

Just wondering cause it seems to happen more often when the board contains good topics.....

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It all looks like legit traffic. I'm trying to determin where it's coming from and what assests are being hit.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Here is today's tale of the graph:

[size=10]HUGE TRAFFIC.
We normally average around 50-60 concurrent connections... we peaked at 240 and each time I flush memory and restart services, we jump quickly over 100.

top topics

join