It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.S: Skeptic Overview 12: Show Me The Threads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   

PODcast: Skeptic Overview 12: Show Me The Threads
Another overview with information on the new forum, a review of the BTS.talk podcasts, and a look at some amazing site statistics. Also, I'm wondering where all the oil profit conspiracy threads are? Show me the damn threads!

length: 31:59
file: atsspodcast_713.mp3
size: 11252k
feed: atss

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
In regard to the general apathy over these massive oil profit increases, could it be a result of the masses falling for the advanced warnings from the current US administration just before during and after Katrina’s impact on the gulf coast and mainly the oil industry?

Was the damage from Katrina and other hurricanes enough to justify the increase in oil prices and profits?... Why are gas prices still so high?

I believe, at least the American people in general have been programmed via the media and most are willing to accept the reasons given by the oil companies, the Bush administration and the mainstream news media.

I heard one executive from a major oil company claim that the prices Americans pay for oil and gas have been too low for far to long and should be raised to the same levels as the European markets currently support.

Either way it seems most people are willing to pay, whatever the price is!

And the scary part.. So many seem willing to accept the reasons given for the price increases.

Great PODcast!

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I'm more confused as to why this isn't a MAJOR topic on ATS?

Historic oil profits is the apex of the Bush administration conspiracy theory arc that our members have been discussing for 4 years.

What gives?

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I think everyone can see its almost criminal the amount their raking in at this point in time, whilst the rest of us suffer. But what else can you say, their bast*rds, I know it, they know it, short of nationalising the industry theres nothing much we can do about it. Short of an apocalypse, demand for oil will always be high thus they can get away with murder.

new topics

top topics

join