It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hebron Arabs desecrate Jewish holy books…Pictures included

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Okies, time for equal “outrage” time for holy book desecration. Come on people, we can’t just be outraged when it’s a Qur’an now can we? If the world doesn’t become outraged of this desecration, then I smell some anti-Semitism and hypocrisy…

Source 1
Source 2

Hebron Arabs, celebrating the impending conclusion of the month of Ramadan, today desecrated dozens of Jewish holy books, at Ma'arat HaMachpela, the Tomb of the Patriarchs and Matriarchs. Hebron residents discovered the remains of the books, torn to pieces, in the garden behind the "Gutnick Center," which is in front of Ma'arat HaMachpela. Ripped-up books were discovered on the ground, spread out throughout the garden, and in a garbage pail...

A Hebron spokesman issued the following statement: It seems that military and political leaders are more concerned with "Arab sensitivity" as opposed to desecration of Jewish holy books. One can only imagine the response had Arabs discovered 'desecrated Korans' in the vicinity of Ma'arat HaMachpela. It should be remembered that an Israeli woman, Tatiana Soskin, was jailed for two years for 'desecrating' a Koran. It is unheard of that such a desecration should be left unpunished. We demand that Ma'arat HaMachpela be closed to Muslim worship until the culprits responsible for this crime are apprehended, tried and punished.

Some images:

[edit on 28-10-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Il say what ive said about the quran deal, Its a book who cares...

I wouldnt expect anyone here who got bent out of shape because of the quran thing to say anything of this, Because they didnt give a damn about the book being desecrated, all they cared about was making the U.S look bad nothing more.

These are also the same folks youll find in threads going on about how ignorant we are for believing in a god the bible ect, yet at the same time protect islam..

Christianity and jew/isreal bashing = The cool thing to do.
Islam bashing = No No, we cant do that as it will offend muslims!

Why didnt souljah make this thread? Oh thats right, it doesnt make the U.S look bad..

[edit on 28-10-2005 by C0le]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
It's obvious that this was the work of the CIA/MOSSAD/MI-5 in their attempt to perpetuate the evil imperialistic war machine of the BUSH/CHENEY/RUMSFELD Cabal.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
What's the point of PTS when people don't even post stuff like this in there ....

now I think I know why people are not coming back to ATS too much politics ....

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
What's the point of PTS when people don't even post stuff like this in there ....

now I think I know why people are not coming back to ATS too much politics ....

Yet no comment on the desecration. I have a feeling you would have plenty to say if it was another negative story about the USA. Typical and sadly, very predictable...

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Yet no comment on the desecration. I have a feeling you would have plenty to say if it was another negative story about the USA. Typical and sadly, very predictable...

Yep. Are you surprised, though? These are, after all, just Jews. These are the only people in the world against whom terrorist attacks are tolerated. These are the people that even our own government, after toppling a country for not giving up one individual after we were attacked, were told to stop fighting, sit down, and negotiate with the terrorists who regularly attack their women and children. These are the people that it is perfectly OK to hate, because they control the world.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
So the threads author is looking for over the top enflamed reactionary sentiment, so that Moderates proffer the same take as Fundie Radicals?

Pity party for ....Israel? THe world's 3rd Military Power? The country equivalent of Old Dirty Bastard = making outrageous $$ but still stealing welfare checks ( US "aide" and bribes to re-settle)? Israel - that kills 5 Arabs + 2 sunsistence farms + all the livstock per each Israeli killed?

Pfftt

It's not ok to hate them for anything but what they're guilty of.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Okies, time for equal “outrage” time for holy book desecration. Come on people, we can’t just be outraged when it’s a Qur’an now can we? If the world doesn’t become outraged of this desecration, then I smell some anti-Semitism and hypocrisy…

Source 1
Source 2

Hebron Arabs, celebrating the impending conclusion of the month of Ramadan, today desecrated dozens of Jewish holy books, at Ma'arat HaMachpela, the Tomb of the Patriarchs and Matriarchs. Hebron residents discovered the remains of the books, torn to pieces, in the garden behind the "Gutnick Center," which is in front of Ma'arat HaMachpela. Ripped-up books were discovered on the ground, spread out throughout the garden, and in a garbage pail...

A Hebron spokesman issued the following statement: It seems that military and political leaders are more concerned with "Arab sensitivity" as opposed to desecration of Jewish holy books. One can only imagine the response had Arabs discovered 'desecrated Korans' in the vicinity of Ma'arat HaMachpela. It should be remembered that an Israeli woman, Tatiana Soskin, was jailed for two years for 'desecrating' a Koran. It is unheard of that such a desecration should be left unpunished. We demand that Ma'arat HaMachpela be closed to Muslim worship until the culprits responsible for this crime are apprehended, tried and punished.

Some images:

[edit on 28-10-2005 by skippytjc]

Jihadwatch isabout as reliable for information on what Palestinians are doing as Vanguard news Network is for Israeli news. The articlke you quoted states that the residents of Hebron discovered torn-up books. That's all it says. The author of the article extrapolates that it was done by Arabs, as part of celebrating Ramadan, with no proof or witness. I found a torn-up bible once, should I assume that a Muslim did that, too?

I like this, though - kick out the Muslims until whoever did the deed is caught and punished. Well there's a grand idea.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
If a government is participating in or endorsing the destruction of such things, then that is wrong and should be stopped. But I believe that if a person is doing it themselves, that is their right.

new topics

top topics

join