It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predicted WWIII : Your say!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with WoT that I see. I'm not sure where it should be, to be honest.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
WWIII will start with Iran nuking Israel
it will involve almost everyone at first it will be Iran and all their allies russa, china ect VS US and their allies, britan and umm well thats pretty much it for the US
as for winers/losers everybody loses nobody wins
aftermath their is alot of destruction and their will be verry little left and verry few survivors

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I agree with all the countries you listed.

You think if a prophet came down and told everyone what is about to happen it would help? These countries seem to have a hard on for war always fighting etc etc Its so sad considering what is possible good and bad. I have had an odd feeling about this next month and I have noticed it in other places as well. I guess its better time than ever to get some Pot. Iodide no
?

Originally posted by Salanthus
WWIII will start with Iran nuking Israel
it will involve almost everyone at first it will be Iran and all their allies russa, china ect VS US and their allies, britan and umm well thats pretty much it for the US
as for winers/losers everybody loses nobody wins
aftermath their is alot of destruction and their will be verry little left and verry few survivors

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
or just live life to the fullest try to do important stuff like spend time with family and friends as much as possible and let the ones you care about know that you care about them because you never know what tomorrow will bring

all we have is now so make the most of it

top topics

<< 1   >>

join