It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there such a thing as TOO MUCH oil and vinegar on a Subway sandwich?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I'm in the process of eating half of my footlong BMT from Subway. The bread is super saturated with oil and vinegar just the way I like it. The bread is literally falling apart and dropping to my desk just by the force of gravity alone. I squeeze my sandwich and the oil and vinegar floods down my hands and arms. It's as if I had oil and vinegar running through my veins and I just slit my wrists. There's enough oil on my desk to lubricate an engine.

Does this defeat the purpose of only eating half the sandwich?

Peace

[edit on 27-10-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
I'm in the process of eating half of my footlong BMT from Subway. The bread is super saturated with oil and vinegar just the way I like it. The bread is literally falling apart and dropping to my desk just by the force of gravity alone. I squeeze my sandwich and the oil and vinegar floods down my hands and arms. It's as if I had oil and vinegar running through my veins and I just slit my wrists. There's enough oil on my desk to lubricate an engine.

Does this defeat the purpose of only eating half the sandwich?

Peace

[edit on 27-10-2005 by Dr Love]

There is, in fact, no amount of oil and vinegar which will ruin a BMT...provided you eat it within 10-15 minutes. My BMTs are always ordered with lettuce, onion, salt, pepper, xxxoil & xxxvinegar. If you have a long drive home though, you get to eat oil and vinegar dough...which sucks.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
1. Inventing oil and vinegar soup with small pieces of bread floating on top.
2. ???
3. Profit!

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
UNDERPANTS!!!

(ahh...the above poster gets it...)

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
South Park!

Also, Subway is good, but can get 4 sandwiches for the same price as a sub, so not really worth it.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Today my BMT wasn't as damp as I like it, but there was and unexpected bonus though, one of the pieces of meat had a nice large piece of sinew or tendon in it that got stuck in my dental work. Once extracted it will offer much chewing pleasure for the rest of the day.

Peace

new topics

top topics

join