It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(HSSC) Scary Experience!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:18 AM
link   
So there I was, all alone in a white room. I did not know where I was, only that it was very, very strange. Announcements were being made every few seconds about people entering and leaving the room. Every few second this one or that one has left or entered the room. What the heck was going on? Where was everyone coming from, and where was everybody going? As they entered the room I could hear a door creaking open, or if they were leaving I could hear a door slam shut. The really weird thing was that no matter how many people entered the room or left the room, there were always twenty-three people in the room. Why twenty-three? Why not round it off to twenty or twenty-five? Where the heck did they come up with twenty-three anyway? Why couldn’t more people enter the room; what evil force was stopping them from coming in? Was twenty three some sort of mystical number? (Later, I thought that maybe twenty three was the IQ of the people in charge of this whole operation.) I thought that I was in a room full of what might have been human beings, but I really could not tell by the way the people were acting. It was like a bunch of animals were in the room, and rude animals at that. People kept announcing that they were bored, and blurting out how old they were and where they were from. They would also say if they were male or female, but I could hardly be sure if they were the gender they claimed to be. People were just announcing the weirdest things, seemingly at random. It seemed like everyone had something to say, but no one was talking to each other. Some of the things they were saying were downright dirty and disgusting! It was darn scary! Somebody kept opening windows and asking me how old I was, if I was a man or woman, and where I was from. People were asking me if I wanted to go into a private room with them, but I was scared of what might happen in these private rooms. Meanwhile, some people were just repeating the same thing over and over again, even though no one was acknowledging them. More and more people coming and going… It wouldn’t stop… “DADDYSLITTLEGIRL2345 HAS ENTERED THE ROOM!!!" Then, “DAISYDUKE554 HAS ENTERED THE ROOM!!!” “PILEDRIVER877 HAS LEFT THE ROOM!!!” What the heck was the deal with all these people with numbers after their names? Some kind of sick cult members maybe? I was getting more and more terrified by the minute. I sensed some horrible, malignant force behind all this. Then I noticed that most of the people in the room claimed to be 15 year old school girls who liked older men. I finally looked into one of the windows that were open, and the girl there revealed her innermost thoughts to me.... she asked me to check out her webcam, which was supposedly 100% free and would satisfy all of my desires. That's when I realized, with complete and utter horror, that

I WAS IN AN AOL CHATROOM!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Craig

Your story scared me so much I am not sure how I will sleep tonight. Just the words 'AOL' are enough to make my quake with fear and dread.

For a moment I thought maybe you had been abducted and taken to one of those operating white rooms, but then I realised your tale was far, far, worse than that.

AOL chatroom *shudder* I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I can't even begin to explain how frightening that is. I've been there, is what's even worse.

*shudder*

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Thank you for the feedback!

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Hi craig732,

That story sure brought back unpleasant memories! I thought I would neve enter another chat room as long as there was the internet. Then I descovered net-life without AOL.
This is a cool story. I wish you luck in the contest!

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Thank you sylvrshadow.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylvrshadow
Hi craig732,

That story sure brought back unpleasant memories! I thought I would never enter another chat room as long as there was the internet. Then I discovered net-life without AOL.
This is a cool story. I wish you luck in the contest!

[EDIT: Sheesh... had to fix my spelling!
)

new topics

top topics

join