It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey, check out this bill...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I'm not sure how many of you know about this, but this bill should raise more than a few eyebrows. Check it out...

S. 517: A bill to establish a Weather Modification Operations and Research Board, and for other purposes

WEATHER MODIFICATION IN THE USA

Well, whaddya know? We now have people in govt trying to create a committee that will oversee research and development of various means of weather control. Stranger still that this tech is decades old stuff.

Is this evidence that stuff like hurricanes can be manipulated?

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Weather can indeed be manipulated its been done in projects like (Project Popeye) A UN treaty has since banned all use of weather modfication for hostile use. But in that same treaty it leaves peaceful weather modfication open and even encourages it as a benefit for mankind.

Affecting something as powerful as a hurricane in any useful way would require massive amounts of energy and resources. In theory it can be done and is worth looking into IMHO for peaceful use.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This subject has come up before in ATS:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
As the other two have no replies, I'll leave this one open for the present.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I herd about this bill on Coast to Coast thats also were IO first hread about weather modification. Ill admitt that(if weather manipulation is really happening) the area were katerina was a great place to unlesh a wepon after all there are loads of Oil rigs in the gulf.

top topics

join