It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian "Trading Spouses" - The God Warrior

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shaione
Really, I might not. I'm really not a mean person so, more than likely I might try to educate her. But by looking at that clip, all my affords would probably be in vain and she'll be screaming in my face the whole time.

My daughter and I talked about this last night (we're both Wiccan) and it was my take that there's nothing you could do to break her. She'd only go more extreme (and might become very dangerous.)

My daughter thought it might be possible to brainwash her, but I don't think I agree.

In either case, apparently Part Two is airing next week. I won't watch, but a summary would be interesting. I do wonder what happened to the kids and family after the show left. I think the woman "smelled evil" in every place the pagan woman had been and probably spent the next ten months doing hysterical Christian rituals and complaining that she and her family were being targeted by Satan for abuse since they had let that horrible pagan into their house.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Oh MY!! I would have thought that was fake -- I guess you can tell I don't watch that program. Did you look at that womans eyes -- she was on the edge and who knows what would have pushed her over. I really feel sorry for her family ....... are they just as bad??

Also did she stay for the entire time (not sure how long that is) or did she leave right away?

[edit on 4-11-2005 by justme1640]

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Ohhh, Rant.....you've done it again!!

That should have come with a warning......I laughted so hard, I got the dog upset, he started barking hysterically, my husband came to see what was the matter, but I couldn't stop laughing long enough to tell him.......all I could do was point to the screen and gasp!!!

If there's a second part to that episode, we'll be sure to watch......

(Do you 'spose anyone's ever had the nerve to tell her that gluttony is a sin??)

PS I'm betting that her family, after having a chance to see how normal people act, will show up on the doorstep of the other mom's family, begging to be taken in.........

[edit on 4-11-2005 by frayed1]

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Not only her, she has God warrior friends who came over and tore the pagan "swapped" mom a new one. Totally belittled her. Very non-nice people, if you're not in their club.
And did you see when the wacko Christian mom got a whiff of something "evil" at the surrogate family's place and began dry-heaving, then vomiting in the back yard?? Wow! That woman is something else! Thank *insert diety of choice here* she's not my mom.

[edit on 4-11-2005 by tjack]

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
One of the parts that mystified me was when the husband said she was/has been his only sex partner he has ever had.
He seems to be a nice, normal man.
What is he doing with her? Bless him and her children.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Of course, you see the Hollywood generated conspiracy here. Christians - psychotic, ugly, and bad. Pagans- attractive, rational, and good. [I'm just kidding...kinda].

My wife and I watched it this week and were somewhere between appalled and hysterical. She can't wait to see the next one. All I could think was: how can that father allow that big, ugly nutjob beast in the house with his kids? I can never figure out why anyone agrees to be a part of something like that. Or at least why they let it continue when it goes so obviously wrong.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Started at 9:00PM EST on Fox
Havent; missed anything yet...

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Well, let us know the juicy details.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Oh my stars! That woman is crazy!

When she came home and started yelling at the crew members, did anyone see the camera girl in the yellow jump? She looked terrified! That was the funniest part.

Also, something I noticed. She had mentioned that she was returning to New Orleans? But I can't believe that is where she is from and act that way. If I'm not mistaken NO has all types of non-christian activities: voodouns, pagans, etc.

Lastly, she tore up the list and threw it out. She said she didn't want nothing to do with it. BUT, at the end she ended up taking the money. Big surprise.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Well, let us know the juicy details.

When she got home, she ordered her family and all the news crew OUT.
Also tore up the $$ letter, but on an update she accepted $20K to pay for her stomach stapling, needs her mouth stapled....

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The teenage girl (not the bigger one with the kid) actually liked the hypnotherapist... and they got along really well. She said they really made a connection of course the mom probably thinks the lady be the devil and they cannot communicate. That is just what causes kids to rebel and do crazy stuff.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I felt so bad for the wild woman's family......they clung to the other mom when it was time for her to leave!! And when their real mom finally got home ( after being the drama queen big time for the poor guy who had to drive her back) they didn't get hugs all round from good ole mom.......she just lit right into them and the camera crew!! The older one was the only one that had the nerve to ask her if she was mad at them, and to offer much self defense. The camera crew should get hazardous duty pay for this one!

( At one point, I noticed the dad said something back to her, but his mouth was blurred out by the censors!!! Ha! I bet I can guess what he said!)

I was amazed the middle daughter was even allowed to take the dance lessons!! She seemed so hungry for a little approval and kindness.....

Madam 'Christian warrior' pretty well violated the 'thou shalt not lie, thou shall not bear false witness' rules too, at least going by what they showed on the program. She kept accusing the other family of things they hadn't done, or exaggerating what they had done waaaay out of bounds.

While some will say the whole thing was scripted, as an intentional effort to make Christians look bad......and that might be the case, in this instance........but, I'm here to tell you, there are some out there that are like that!!

PS....Can anyone tell me....what the heck is a 'slaggart' (sic) ???

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Oh crap! Did I miss it? I saw the commercial last week and could not make out a single thing that zealot was screaming. I'll have to catch the rerun.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
]]]]While some will say the whole thing was scripted, as an intentional effort to make Christians look bad......and that might be the case, in this instance........but, I'm here to tell you, there are some out there that are like that!! [[[[

Her and her so-called frinds made X-ians look bad.
I could never figure out if she was a Catholic or some kind of pentecostal brain washed organization.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaione

You're absolutely right. "Are you a Christian?" meaning "are you one of us or an enemy?

What a bitc*.

Jenna seemed like a super nice person.

Marguerite was a tad overbearing, big mouth and just creepy.

Unfortunately her oldest daughter was killed in September of 2007.

Both families seemed nice except for Marguerite.

9/27/07 from www.thejellyfisher.com...

The 25-year-old daughter of Marguerite Perrin, best known for her meltdown on Fox’s Trading Spouses, has died in a car crash. Ashley Perrin, who was featured on the show, crashed her minivan into a guard rail on Interstate 55 in Ponchatoula, LA., and was thrown from the vehicle. Though the cause of the accident is still unknown, drugs and alcohol are not suspected.

The Fishers divorce shortly after the episode.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by siriuslyone

You are absolutely correct, I work with a office full of them, they are some of the most self-righteous know it alls who don't practice what their messiah preached.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by ofhumandescent]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join