It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Related Murders? Mozart/Kubrick/Etc.?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I've never heard this before but came across this interesting article that states that a number of famous people just happened to be attacked or murdered after releasing some Mason related info.

Obviously times have changed and there is already more info available to the public. In fact you can probably find everything you need to know about the Masons on the internet or in books. But back then I could see how the information was more closely guarded because you had a different group of men than you have today I think.

Anyways, here's what it says if you want to dispute it or agree or just be amazed by the claims!

The intro starts out talking about Kubrick's Eye's Wide Shut film and how he died thereafter. Then it mentions someone who reviewed the film and linked it to other deaths. Claiming they are all tied to Masonry.

Please share what you think after reading the following below:

================================
================================

"In light of Kubrick's death, watching a film in which two likely murders are explained away without investigation is disturbing. Kubrick warns that anyone who reveals upper-crust secrets can be snuffed without punishment. Was he predicting (and warning of) his own farewell?

Kubrick wouldn't be alone: As Uri Dowbenko's film review on Steamshovel Press noted, Mozart died soon after he revealed Masonic mysteries in "The Magic Flute," Stephen Knight, who wrote about Freemasonry and the Jack the Ripper slayings in two books, died mysteriously while working on a third, and 19th-century author William Morgan appears to have been murdered after he exposed Masonic activities.

The last major film to reveal occult secrets like Eyes Wide Shut was Roman Polanski's Rosemary's Baby. Soon after its release, Polanski's lover and unborn child were slaughtered by Manson's occult "family," and he was later run out of the States. (Polanski screwing a 13-year-old girl didn't help.)

The sex rituals in Kubrick's film appear inspired by the Hellfire Club, an 18th-century British Masonic offshoot founded by Sir Francis Dashwood. Founding Father (and high-ranking Freemason) Benjamin Franklin is said to have engaged regularly in these Satanic orgies. More recently, self-proclaimed Great Beast Aleister Crowley created similar rituals for his Masonic-inspired Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO).

Crowley's top American protégé, JPL rocket scientist Jack Parsons, was befriended by future Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard in the late 1940's. Hubbard supposedly admired Crowley obsessively, and some researchers claim secret Church of Scientology trainings are heavily influenced by OTO rites."

www.gettingit.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
What was so masonic about eyes wide shut, ie, what secrets were specifically revealed? In any of these things? Why would they kill the people that made it after it was released, thus drawing more attention to themselves and IDing to people in the know that such and such movie, opera, was revealing secrets? I'd think that the things that reveal the most masonic secrets are the ones that they ignore the most.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I don't see it, myself. I think someone's just pulling data out of their imagination.

Originally posted by Lord Altmis
The intro starts out talking about Kubrick's Eye's Wide Shut film and how he died thereafter.

Kubrik died of a heart attack in his sleep at age 71. It is not terribly unusual for a man who is age 71 to die of a heart attack.

"Eyes Wide Shut" is based on a book called "Traumnovelle"... why didn't that author meet an untimely death while their book was in press and have all the copies destroyed?

Then it mentions someone who reviewed the film and linked it to other deaths. Claiming they are all tied to Masonry.

That's really stretching it. There are several thousand movie reviews of the film (some good and some bad) and there has been no sudden shortage of movie critics.

Please share what you think after reading the following below:

Kubrick wouldn't be alone: As Uri Dowbenko's film review on Steamshovel Press noted, Mozart died soon after he revealed Masonic mysteries in "The Magic Flute,"

Uri is shamelessly stacking the deck. Mozart had been quite ill before his untimely death, and the average life expectancy in those days was only 40. There is no evidence he ever met with or was interested in anything Masonic... and in fact, he was Catholic which would have kept him out of the order. However, Uri is not one to let facts get in the way of a theory.

Stephen Knight, who wrote about Freemasonry and the Jack the Ripper slayings in two books, died mysteriously while working on a third, and 19th-century author William Morgan appears to have been murdered after he exposed Masonic activities.

And yet Uri and his friends who are "exposing" these "shocking truths" are rather mysteriously left alive. And websites supporting them and giving even more outrageous claims (with the names of their owners an their address in full view of anyone curious enough to hunt up the registration information) mysteriously walk about the planet, unharmed and unmolested.

Has your "BOGUS" meter gone off yet?

The last major film to reveal occult secrets like Eyes Wide Shut was Roman Polanski's Rosemary's Baby. Soon after its release, Polanski's lover and unborn child were slaughtered by Manson's occult "family," and he was later run out of the States. (Polanski screwing a 13-year-old girl didn't help.)

While the book's author mysteriously suffered NO consequences. Nor did the scriptwriter. Nor did the editor. Nor did the publishing house. Nor did the film distribution company.

The sex rituals in Kubrick's film appear inspired by the Hellfire Club, an 18th-century British Masonic offshoot founded by Sir Francis Dashwood. Founding Father (and high-ranking Freemason) Benjamin Franklin is said to have engaged regularly in these Satanic orgies. More recently, self-proclaimed Great Beast Aleister Crowley created similar rituals for his Masonic-inspired Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO).

A few gems of truth, at least about Crowley and his inspiration as well as the Hellfire Club. But as for the "sex rituals" being inspired by Hellfire Club, there's little evidence of that.

Let's be honest: a "shocking orgy" was pretty much the same thing in any number of civilizations throughout the ages. Roman orgies would be seen as scandalous now (and they were then.) There's no proof that Franklin indulged in Satanic orgies regularly (I can see him going out of curiosity, but if you examine his public travels and life, you will see that again someone is stacking the deck to try to sell you on a very unsupportable idea.

...and the rest is equally weak, frankly.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
There is no evidence he ever met with or was interested in anything Masonic... and in fact, he was Catholic which would have kept him out of the order.

Actually, Mozart was a very active Mason, and was a member of Lodge Zur Wahren Eintracht in Salzburg. He composed several Masonic works including "Little Masonic Cantata" and "Fellow Crafts Journey", the last being dedicated to his father when he received the Second Degree in Mozart's Lodge.

Mozart's "Die Zauberflote" or "Magic Flute" was strongly influenced by interest in Masonry. Although not proven for certain by historical documents, there is circumstantial evidence that Mozart was also a member of the Illuminati. The German poet Goethe, who was an outspoken member of the Illuminati, once wrote in a letter that Mozart was present at an Illuminati meeting in Bavaria.

There is no evidence that Mozart was murdered by anyone, whether it be Mason, Illuminist, or Jesuit. Also, claims that Mozart published Masonic secrets in "The Magic Flute" are spurious. There are no Masonic secrets revealed in the opera.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
William Shnoebellon in his book Beyond the Light he mentions that a Mason after having reached a certain point past 33 degrees Farenheit that they have seven years to make something extraordinary out of their lives, if they fail to do so their time on the planet is up. If they suceed they get another 7 years. Could it be that some of these Masons had reached that point like a burned out star they new they were going no further with their careers.

How much more could Kubrick have done past 71? I think it was his well calculated time to go.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
You are refering to Bill Schnoebelen, the cronie of Jack Chick and Texe Marr?

For a better look at who and what he is
here
is a good place to start.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I recently watched "Eyes Wide Shut" again and I do get the feeling that the rituals in that movie are based on something real. All I could think while watching it was how easily this could be happening today in the circles of socities elite.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by stalkingwolf
You are refering to Bill Schnoebelen, the cronie of Jack Chick and Texe Marr?

For a better look at who and what he is
here
is a good place to start.

Yeah thats him man I'll give it a read thanks.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sully46
I recently watched "Eyes Wide Shut" again and I do get the feeling that the rituals in that movie are based on something real. All I could think while watching it was how easily this could be happening today in the circles of socities elite.

I've seen it about four or five times, its one of my favorite movies for some reason. I find it totally believable that something like this could be going on in the upper circles.

Far as Kubricks death is concerned I really have no clue I do believe that a death could easily be faked. For some reason a somewhat untimely death brings sort of a hero or legendary status to a person, making them probably more popular than they ever were alive.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Magic Flute does not reveal Masonic secrets, but it includes a lot of Masonic symbolism.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord Altmis

Just wanted to point out that Kubrick did in fact not die after he released the film. Soon after his death the producers of the film make a press statement that he had finished shooting and that it was in the final stages of postproduction. Point being that it hadn´t been released and could easily have been "edited" afterwards.

I would find this incredible if I wasn´t a major Kubrick fan and a film-maker. Kubrick was a genius and the storyline in eyes wide shut wasn´t as solid and complete as I´d expect. He was a known perfectionist, always monitoring every detail and every stage of production, you tell me if EWS is a perfect flick.

top topics

join