It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impossible for Liberals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Its impossible... Though we can still try.

Its impossible to stop Bush. The senate is Republican. The congress. Bascially we have no chance to win. Its really stupid how if more people are repub in congress then those stupid laws automatically win. just look at this:

I am a democrat. Okay call me what-ever you want. I don't want hillary, but I would like to see another choice for the democratic party.

Bush is doing bad. Very bad. He (and terminator) have made some of the dumbest laws I've seen in a long time. He just made a new one, something like translated into American: You can't sue ANY gun companies, police can not EVEN WITH A SEARCH WARRANT come in and check things out. Lets not forget the "no child left behind act." If you choose to not be apart of this act, you really are left behind. Or what about the dumbest, Patriot act. The government can come in your house and interrogate you ANY time they want.

Republicans blame Democrats for doing nothing when in office, but when Republicans are in office, they have quick attacks at the Constitution, Like they need to make every single stupid law to make rich people richer, before the world ends.

Why do Republicans hate Doctors? They are also very random. No seriously I think they hate doctors because doctors actually EARN their money. They do not get it from Daddy or Mommy. I can guarantee you that (unless they are very smart, very unlikely) Republicans get all their money from their parents, who have either robbed a bank, won the lottery, or inherited it from a person they killed.

Thats the main reason why I am a Democrat. Its because they are less evil then Republicans, They are somewhat fair, they don't attack peoples rights or the constitution, and they are not racist or religionist.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06

Thats the main reason why I am a Democrat. Its because they are less evil then Republicans, They are somewhat fair, they don't attack peoples rights or the constitution, and they are not racist or religionist.

If these are reason to be a Democrat, you may belong to the wrong party.

Democrats hate the 1st Amendment. Oh, they like it when it applies to them. But don't think for one second that if they could shut down Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity they wouldn't do it.

Democrats also hate the 2nd Amendment. They are always looking for ways to restrict guns.

The most racist party? Democrats hands down. Remember when Al Sharpton announced he was running in 2004? What did the democrats do? They made Carol Rodham Braun run to make sure Sharpton didn't receive too many votes.

Who are the most powerful Black people in government right now?

Clarence Thomas, Condi Rice, Colin Powell. Yep! All Republican

Name a powerful Black Democrat? Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, Osama Barrack? Give me a freaking break!

The last time a powerful Black Democrat had a chance at power, your hero, Bill Clinton shut him down. I'm talking about Maynard Jackson. He was the leading candidate for DNC leader, then all of a sudden Terry McAuliffe, Clintons white buddy, got the job.

And while we are at it...what the heck is a "religionist"?

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06

I can guarantee you that (unless they are very smart, very unlikely) Republicans get all their money from their parents, who have either robbed a bank, won the lottery, or inherited it from a person they killed.

Hahahah, oh my. This needs to be in slugfest. Argh I have nothing I can say!

That little paragraph though, is just ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
carseller being a religionist means only favoring one religion. The repubkicans only like and want christians. I don't want to have a huge fight with you cause this isn't a slugfest.

I will say that we do not attack the first amendment at all. I have never seen that happen.

We do want to change some of the gun laws. For public safety. We just don't want or need people runnig around with automatic pistols. I didn't know that one of an Americans needs is an automatic gun or any gun rather. Though I think that you should be allowed to have a gun, I think that there needs to be some laws restricting what types of guns u can have. Anyway we attack the second amendment (well-run millitia) because people form these milltias, and rob banks. Just another way to keep criminals around.

top topics

join