It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rice says U.S. military action against Iran "not on agenda"

page: 1

join
share:
NR

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I would suggest people looking more into their sources instead of other articles statting were going to get attacked, Rice only noted they arent going to rule out diplomatic solution due to our nuclear program but nothing is working so far, you know what they say, if you cant beat em you might as well join them.

Source

Red

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I know there's not going to be any war with Iran. Same thing with North Korea. After what happened in Iraq, I don't think the US would want to start anymore. I know, too many US casualties.

NR

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red
I know there's not going to be any war with Iran. Same thing with North Korea. After what happened in Iraq, I don't think the US would want to start anymore. I know, too many US casualties.

exactly, if people say Iran will be a walk over and is much easier than Iraq than how come U.S. hasn't been invading North Korea yet since they are 1000x weaker than us.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red

The US didn't start the war in Iraq........Iraq did when it invaded Kuwait.

If the US dosen't stop Iran soon, western civilization is doomed. After 1979 Iran has one mission..........kill Israel and America..........Period.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Or let Iran get nuclear capabilities then Israel and Iran will go to war with eachother. Then the US has a reason to go to war against Iran?

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   
......or just continue to keep stirring the pot and waving these supposed threats at the US population hoping they will just go along with 'cold war' levels of gravy train, um, er, I mean, military expenditure and public debt to feel 'extra super-duper safe'.

Who cares what global tensions this creates cos they have the added spin off of helping to feed the paranoid frenzy.

Every CEO/senior politician's a winner!

(till it all goes bust...... one way or another)

[edit on 17-11-2005 by sminkeypinkey]

top topics

join