It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspected UFO crash above the bay of Finland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
This picture was done on Tuesday (Oct 18. 2005) in Keila, a town near the capital of Estonia Tallinn.

a close up:

thats definatly an explosion! There is no news of any identifiable craft beeing shot down... what can it be?

Mod edit: image tags

[edit on 23-10-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Well that's certainly interesting. Who's the photographer? What else did he see? Aren't there more reports of this, seems like the whole town should've caught a glimpse of it. It sure looks suspicious, but maybe we're looking at something normal, under different circumstances.

To sum up my post, more info!

Edit: To further collaborate my suspiciousness, I just noticed this photo was taken with elongated exposure time (watch the car light trails), this isn't a Still image, so what we're looking at probably doesn't look like that in 'real time'.

[edit on 23-10-2005 by Drexon]

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Sry, that was just in one of the pics... whatever we're seeing does indeed look like that in 'real time', sorry sorry.

Finland eh? That's not far from here, maybe I should take my newly aquired car to this new roswell?

Nah, too lazy.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Based on the cast shadow in the other clouds it's something falling. It's very mysterious but it could be many things. It could be a meteorite or other space junk re-entering.

GoldEagle

top topics

join