It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan a man's best friend?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Ok so we have seen a million posts claiming Masons worship satan and Albert is a KKK founder etc. So please inform my curious mind on the following:

1) How does one worship Satan?

2) How does a man recognize Satan to appreciate him so much to worship him?

3) If the elite higher up freemasons worship satan, what do they know that I don't? Is there super powers we can all tap into for personal gain?

4)Who invented satan? Literal invention by God or figurative by man?

5)Is it silly of me to belive there is no satan and the only evil is the one created in one man's mind which is only due to the laws of good bad,happy and sad etc?

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Satan is nothing more than nature. Animals, spirits, and herbs and drugs...

You worship satan by worshipping yourself as far as im concerned. IF it feels good do it.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Your friend IF you are willing to sign the 'contract.'
Only those who worship $$ and power would be that STUPID..
You would not 'see' him, just one of his employees..

As Father Malachi, used to say there are many humans who are
'perfectly posessed.'

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by japike
Ok so we have seen a million posts claiming Masons worship satan and Albert is a KKK founder etc. So please inform my curious mind on the following:

1) How does one worship Satan?

2) How does a man recognize Satan to appreciate him so much to worship him?

3) If the elite higher up freemasons worship satan, what do they know that I don't? Is there super powers we can all tap into for personal gain?

4)Who invented satan? Literal invention by God or figurative by man?

5)Is it silly of me to belive there is no satan and the only evil is the one created in one man's mind which is only due to the laws of good bad,happy and sad etc?

1. By not coming to God through Christ
2. There is no middle ground, If you are not on God's side you are on satan's, knowingly or unknowingly
3. Don.t know enough about freemasons. Yes God brings eternal life through Christ. satan offers only death and destruction, though it can be masked as something good on the outside.
4. satan is a created being who became so full of himself that he wanted God's position. There is only One who can be God. stan chose to rebel against God.
5. yes and unwise.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Satan is nothing more than your own ego.....by worshipping your ego, and the material world it belongs to you can say you worship satan. Buy him expensive things, give him young virgins, groom him constantly.

Pretty simple eh, but people (their egos) like to cover it up in stories about supernatural and such, when there is nothing supernatural about it. Ego loves to play the confusion game.

....so in a way we are all satan worshippers, sometimes...
....superstars, politicians, businessmen...all satan worshippers...most of the time

peace

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I agree with the above post. Self worship or money/power worship is Satan. Thats why christians are told not to worship idols, which is anything we think has power, like money, or job titles, or golden calfs... but then theres that fuzzy line about having a crucifix in a church. (As long as they dont worship the cross, but realize its just a reminder, then they're ok.)

"Do what thou wilt, shall be the whole of the law." The satanic commandment. Basically Hell would be people doing whatever they wanted to please themselves. This might not sound too bad until you realize that someones idea of a good time could include killing you and raping your wife. Self worship or pleasing your senses, as in the 7 deadly sins, is about loving yourself instead of the whole of everybody.

In some plast life regressions, and near death visions, done without hypnosis have shown a Heaven type of place but no hell. Its not that you dont get punished for your sins, because anything negative you do right now hurts not only the person you do it to, but yourself; being that we are all connected. Theres alot of stuff I could get into but I wont here. Anyways, Good-Bad or any duality like Hot-Cold are not separate things. Obviously with out hot, you wouldnt know cold. As it is with evil things. They are always tied to good things and instead of being 2 separate things to be fond of or afraid of, they are one thing. HotCold and GoodBad are single entitys, like 2 poles of a magnet, is still the one magnet. So Earth has all the good-bad dualities, but Heaven has only the Whole. So theres no hell, otherwise the Heaven-Hell duality would be one part of a larger whole. And its misleading to call it Heaven because its really more like the center of a ball surrounded in dualitys and partial reflections of the whole which we take as separate events or objects to be either liked or disliked.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViolatoR
....................."Do what thou wilt, shall be the whole of the law." The satanic commandment.

For some reason....

I suddenly have "Human Rights laws" come into the picture.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
good answers guys.

I was just thinking if you look deep in Satan's eyes will you not find God?
And if you look deep into God's eyes do you not see Satan?

Meaning no matter what satan or evil is, the source is the same there for the obvious. So simple minded anti mason outfits are ignorant beyond doubt...

Do you not have to experience Good to be all Bad and experience Bad to be all Good? The source of good is the source of bad...simple but a point.

Beauty of a question yet evil in the answer. Hiding in light from the darkness...

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I think we can all see why this is a spiritual topic that mentions Masonry, instead of the other way around, which is why I'm moving it there.

Killing two birds with one stone, though, let me reply first.

Other than for personal gain of power on loan from Satan, why would anyone worship him.

there's the difference between the two sides of that coin. Christ certainly represents selflessness, while Satan represents selfishness.

No bird was harmed in the creation of this reply.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I was just thinking if you look deep in Satan's eyes will you not find God?And if you look deep into God's eyes do you not see Satan?

Yes, and yes.

Do you not have to experience Good to be all Bad and experience Bad to be all Good? The source of good is the source of bad...simple but a point.

Yes. When one ceases to exist so does the other. When we go beyond duality, things stop being good or bad, and they just are. This only applies if you believe God to be good. If you believe God to just be, then the absence of evil does not constitue the absence of God.

[edit on 25/10/2005 by AkashicWanderer]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkashicWanderer

I was just thinking if you look deep in Satan's eyes will you not find God?And if you look deep into God's eyes do you not see Satan?

Yes, and yes.

Yes. When one ceases to exist so does the other. When we go beyond duality, things stop being good or bad, and they just are. This only applies if you believe God to be good. If you believe God to just be, then the absence of evil does not constitue the absence of God.

[edit on 25/10/2005 by AkashicWanderer]

Good point. I think as most people live in a world that has two sides of everything we still live for the most are good or well minded if you will. It only makes sense God would be.

Now if you look at God or the Heveans as all good is that something that would exsist? I don't know exactly how to approach this but I will do my best. If you have a place that is all light and no such thing as darkness would it be? Or in other words if you don't duality would you have anything?

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Good point. I think as most people live in a world that has two sides of everything we still live for the most are good or well minded if you will. It only makes sense God would be.

Yes, as I said in another thread,

"God is.

Anything else is a human attempt at personifying a concept that may seem alien without any adjectives."

Now if you look at God or the Heveans as all good is that something that would exsist?

It could exist so long as there is an abstract nearby, which could contrast such a place.

I don't know exactly how to approach this but I will do my best. If you have a place that is all light and no such thing as darkness would it be?

As long as there is something full of darkness to contrast it with, such a thing could be.

If there is nothing to contrast it, it would cease to be "good" to an observer's eye, and begin to just be.

Or in other words if you don't duality would you have anything?

Without duality comparison ceases to exist. Without comparison we cannot subjectively interpret anything, and instead we have to let it be.

[edit on 26/10/2005 by AkashicWanderer]

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I don't know exactly how to approach this but I will do my best. If you have a place that is all light and no such thing as darkness would it be?

As long as there is something full of darkness to contrast it with, such a thing could be.

this light and darkness, what is this in fact? is this light like the light one sees, the light of the sun, or is this light something that is like carying the light of the sun, and all other green bleu UV and other 'forms' of light. I mean, since there is UVlight, and Infra Red, how many other lights would there be. hm, typing this made me realize all the colors come in fact from white light. hehe

or is there a light, when it is dark, that in fact illuminates this darkness, without us seeing it? I know, it's pretty off topic.

Or in other words if you don't duality would you have anything?

Without duality comparison ceases to exist.

oak, pine, and appletree hehe

[edit on 26/10/2005 by AkashicWanderer]

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienaddicted
this light and darkness, what is this in fact?

I think it is being used in this thread to describe the concepts of "good" and "bad."

is this light like the light one sees, the light of the sun etc...

We are discussing the part of the electromagnetic spectrum visible to the eye, as such a thing is the only thing which we can perceive as contrasting darkness.

or is there a light, when it is dark, that in fact illuminates this darkness, without us seeing it? I know, it's pretty off topic.

Yes there is.

Without duality comparison ceases to exist.

oak, pine, and appletree hehe

Duality as in "not one".

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   

5)Is it silly of me to belive there is no satan ...

No, that's rational. It's silly to believe that there is such a being.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
But here is a real question here???
Does anyone really worship Satan? I here of people into Satanism but are they truely worshipping him/her/it or just wanting to rebel ,,,

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egg Mundane
But here is a real question here???
Does anyone really worship Satan? I here of people into Satanism but are they truely worshipping him/her/it or just wanting to rebel ,,,

Good question. Most (if not all) who call themselves satan worshipers are really just trying to piss people off and don't even believe in satan.

In ancient times though, I suspect 'satan' was a god from a competing nearby state. YHWH/satan parallels the Enlil/Enki story from Sumaria, with the paternal heir being Enlil (YHWH aka El) and the maternal heir being Enki (satan meaning adversary). In that regard, "satan" (aka Enki) probably was once sincerely worshiped, but of course, would not have been considered evil by those who worshipped him.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   
There is no such thing as Satan. Satan was made up by the Christian church to scare people into believing in the Christain path, instead of Paganism. They went so far as to make everything a good pagan worshiped, made it look like this christian made Satan.

The Greenman, Pan were the Gods that the Christians used as their Satan model. They even took the pagans "Old Nick" the old Santa of christmas, and made him into Satan and came up with Saint Nick to replace him.

There is not a Devil, just some Christians trying to scare the pants off of some Pagans and it all just kind of got out of hand!

I do believe the Freemasons and some other groups are using magick, but are not using it in a good way. There is a Rede that states: "An harm none, do what though wilt, and ever remember the rule of the three" This means magick can only be used for the good or it will come back on you three time as strong. I think the masons have figured out how to get around that Karma thing. I think it has something to do with bohemien grove and "The cremation of care" ritual they do. They are doing something with obylisks too. Somehow they are using these shapes to help put the masses to sleep, it focuses there magick and spreads it out throughout the land. I think it also enhances their magick.

Just a few ramblings...

and a few typos...

[edit on 16-11-2005 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I like dbrandts answer and would just like to add one thing.

If you turely love and follow Christ then you will keep His word.
Luke 6:46
So the same is true of satan. Eve and Adam believed satans word in the garden, and disobeyed Gods word at the same time. If you are not following Gods word then you are following satans rebellion.

As for looking into satans eyes... there is only hate and lies. John 8:44

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egg Mundane

Satan is very real.

He is inside of everyone of us, and if you honestly observe yourself you will know this to be true. The majority of us love our ego, but to worship it is another thing.

Many people try to break free from the ego. They practice alchemy and dissolve the ego, freeing the consciousness trapped within it. These people awaken positively, and raise the Kundalini.

Unfortunately most of us love Satan. We love our ego; who would we be without it?

Some people however go beyond loving the ego, and they start to worship it. They awaken consciousness negatively. They awaken the consciosuness within the ego, without dissolving the ego first. They do gain certain psychic faculties, but they are all from the ego. They will never ascend into the higher dimensions, and they are stuck in the subjectivness of the ego. They do not see objectively like someone who has raised the Kundalini. They lower the Kundabuffer, or Satan's tail.

[edit on 16/11/2005 by AkashicWanderer]

join