It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Blog Cleanup

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Yes, it's that time again.

Consider this fair warning that I intend to review the blogs in about 10 days time and purge old and unused blogs from the system.

What is an unused blog?
Any blog that hasn't been used for 30 days.

What if you take my blog and I was in vacation during this notice?
I CAN ressurect it from the blog cemetary complete with past posts. Simply contact me, but I expect to see it well used.

If you're using yours then you have no worries.

If you're not...what are you waiting for?

So here is 10 days at least to start figuring out what you're going to start writing about.

*Note - Staff members blogs are exempt from this action. (Hey, its a job perk since they donate thier time to the community.)

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Zed, I haven't started mine because I can't make up my mind what I want to write about!

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Feel free to delete my blog, I stopped using it ages ago.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
delete mine please...

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Maybe that's be a good idea for mine, too. If I ever come up with the time to do it, I'll simply beg for another one.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Yea, i'm either busy on the boards or podcasting. Please delete mine as well.

Wupy

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Feel free to delete mine as well... I've got a collaborative blog with a friend of mine (courtesy of Blogger) and my own blog on my site.

I don't like to waste space, so feel free to delete.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Why is it that so many ATS blogs fade into obscurity and disuse? Elsewhere on the net, blogs are the new journalism. There's a lot of potential there for ATS blogs. Often I take a look through the blogs and the frantic buzz of complete inactivity is astounding.

Is it because they're not promoted enough on ATS and bloggers know that anything they post there is unlikely to get much notice? Is it because if you have something juicy, you'd rather post it on the board where you can be guaranteed some exposure and feedback? Are the ATS blogs set up to show up in google searches?

Any jaded bloggers want to spill the beans?

[edit on 2005-10-23 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Elsewhere on the net, blogs are the new journalism.

*Looks at ATSNN*

Other than that no idea, I simply forget to update blogs and never put the time and effort into make it a good blog, so I see no point in having a blog for everyone to see.

[edit on 23-10-2005 by UK Wizard]

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Zedd,

Just got mine this past week.

Please for the love of [that guy from Romania
] afford me some leeway while you are cleansing the ATS Blogworld.?!

30 day inactivity clause . . . ?! [hoping-pondering]

* NO, not pimping and pandering!?

[edit on 10/25/2005 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I have NEVER posted on my blog......never been able to do that..I cant figure out HOW..I cant do ANYTHING there beyond look at the page and wish it worked........I go there and look at it every week. I stare at the blank page and click on things trying to get it to do 'something'.......hoping it will LET me type something........it doesnt. It HATES me

Since its never worked and is empty I bet mine goes away........oh well.

I cant get into my Email anymore either

I WAS using that regularly on a DAILY basis............for some reason it doesnt like my member name or password anymore

I click on get a new password and it tells me to take a hike I cant get a NEW password when I cant sign in with the OLD one.........dunno WHO to ask about this......is it YOU Zed?

Speaking of NON WORKING odd things.....my SENT itams from my u2u has been gone for 3 months.....just a white page there that says CANNOT BE FOUND.....I wonder where my sent u2u's go to? Very weird.....

[edit on 25-10-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

new topics

top topics

join