It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fusion-bomb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I've overheard a conversation about fusion-bombs irw... Asked the kid if they are real and whoha crap I never knew they are real. Supposedly you get fused into surrounding objects or something? This is intriguing so I yahoo'ed the subject but so far no good information so anyways I want to know about it. What is everything there is to know about these so-called, 'fusion-bomb'?

edit: dang, -302 pts? guess doing bad things to radical-islamists applies to internet too, geez................... ......... ..... .............. ........... ......

well when does the warn label go away

[edit on 21-10-2005 by Barunson]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Try a google on Hydrogen Bomb

Also google Edward Teller

also teller ulam bomb

link   
Erm..... fusion in nuclear weapons is old hat.
You are something like 30 years late my friend!

link   

Originally posted by FredT
Try a google on Hydrogen Bomb

Also google Edward Teller

also teller ulam bomb

Basically you use a fast fission bomb to set of a fusion reaction. So its really two bombs in one

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I shall try to actually be helpful this time and provide a link for some information.

en.wikipedia.org...

Have fun.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The dude said supposedly you can fuse into the chair you're sitting on, then fuse into the kid behind you, then the wall, a tree and then a car when it stops ya die of intense pain... For real if so daaaaaaang... So how does this work out basically?

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barunson
The dude said supposedly you can fuse into the chair you're sitting on, then fuse into the kid behind you, then the wall, a tree and then a car when it stops ya die of intense pain... For real if so daaaaaaang... So how does this work out basically?

If you are at all serious about this read the links posted above.

u2u me about the warn.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Captain_Sensible
You are something like 30 years late my friend!

More like 50 years late.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
So it's a differently-detonating nuke all-right geez....

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barunson

This sounds more like phasing then fusion

The only thing stopping you from passing through the Chair your sitting on is the electromagentic field of the matter of the chair and your body. If its wasnt for those fields you would pass through a chair or any solid object. This force is much stronger then the whole of earth gravity which its fighting against. The earth is trying to pull you and everything to its core but it loses out to these much stronger fields.

I guess in Theory if you could cancel out both fields for a time you could pass through solid matter and if you put the field back while you were passing through a object you could get stuck or fused in it. But if those fields were gone earths gravity would win out and you would phase right to the earths core.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

But if those fields were gone earths gravity would win out and you would phase right to the earths core.

Yeah but what a way to die though.
Anyway, just take a nail and let it get attracted to a magnet, that tiny magnet holding the nail is more powerful than the entire Earth’s gravity pulling down on the nail.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I'm not sure if fusion bombs can fuse you to things. I know you have a nice shadow to represent what you were dont that second. I dont think youre talking about fusion nuclear bombs though?

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The power of gravity is only so weak because its spread throughout the whole universe
Whilst the the Strong, weak and electro magnetic forces are concentrated to the atoms and molecules

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I think the furthest this objects "fusing" thing has gone is victims in the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombing raids having their clothes burned into their skin, that must really have been pretty awful to experience. Apparently, some people had the printed pattern of the clothes burned into their skin...pretty insane.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by truttseeker
I'm not sure if fusion bombs can fuse you to things. I know you have a nice shadow to represent what you were dont that second. I dont think youre talking about fusion nuclear bombs though?

Actually, the pressure and heat from the Blast can fuse things! That ability isn't limited to the H-bomb. Any Nuke can do it! Do you know how hot a nuclear explosion is?

Tim

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Same concept as welding in the end. You heat metal to melting point, let it cool, and viola! it's stuck together.

Either way I would not want to die by being fused to something. But at least with fusion bombs it's very quick. On the other hand has anybody else heard the rumors about the Philidelphia Project that supposedly some crew members were fused to the hull? I wonder how that happened.

[edit on 10/25/2005 by cyberdude78]

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
On the other hand has anybody else heard the rumors about the Philidelphia Project that supposedly some crew members were fused to the hull? I wonder how that happened.

[edit on 10/25/2005 by cyberdude78]

I heard about that too and thats seems like they "phased" into the objects without any heat used in the process. Since if I remember correct they were still alive and in great pain as they were in parts of the ships. I would think any heat great enough to fuse people with metal would killed them near instantly. If the stories are true about the Philidelphia Project

top topics

join