It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wierd stuff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
i remember when i used to live with my grandma and her mobile home was strange. like i here creeking like footsteps in the ceiling and not only that it seemed like she had a little midget living there as well. It seemed like a fast leprechuan because whenever i turned around the little thing would run hecka fast, it was from the corner of my eye......pretty strange huh....i wasn't the only who noticed it my dad also saw it too.is there something in all that?

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
that is very strange! what did the midget thing look like? did it have a tail?

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 04:42 AM
link   
it looked like a leprachaun but i could never see it, i would just catch it from the corner of my eye.then when i do it fades instantly, what the heck is it?
i don't understand why it lives there my grandma is a good christain...sometimes she evens here my dead grandpa calling her.....strange....we tend to see wierd things when im around there.but that midget is something else, good thing shes selling the place

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   
It's just your eyes playing tricks on you. I see things that aren't really there out of the corner of my eye, such as, things "walking" past me.

In answer to the "footsteps" you mentioned, I hear them in the attic (or loft, what ever you wanna call it). One night, I was just drifting off to sleep and something banged in there so loudly, it scared the s... pants off me
It happened again a few nights ago, too. But, I'm sure there's a logical explanation.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
yeah but i was not the only one who saw it, that house is freaken wierd

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I'm not being funny or anything but does your grandma use medication or any other type of drug? (serious question)

[edit on 21-10-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
leprachaun thing sounds like a shadow person.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Any shadows that could of made the shape of what your seeing? When you turned to look, maybe the shadow just looked like the object that it really was and made the "thing" seem to disappear. I think I worded this oddly but I can't think of any other way to type it. Also I guess you would tell us if you had any animals that could be what your seeing.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Its sounds like a familiar are you sure your grandmother wasint involved in anything dark or maybe it could be your gandfather who could have been involved in anything dark i.e witch craft

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Maybe it is a leprachaun. After all, it's just as likely as some of the other explanations you are getting.

Who knows.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
she wasn't the one who saw it, it was my dad and he is in perfect health....the midget is little and i would see it but not all the way it was like a black figure that would fade away in an instant....after i moved out of there i would stop seeing stuff like that.....so it just wasn't my mind playing ticks on me.no my grandma isn't into witchcraft infact she is totally against it.......im not really scared of it but i just find back tingling

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Don't let others tell you things like "your mind is playing tricks on you." If you saw it, then you saw it. "Your mind is playing tricks," is a robotic answer that isn't allways going to explain things.

Folks, it's not good to tell someone that "their mind was playing tricks on them," when you weren't even there.

Troy

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
finally someone who thinks im not crazy......i think we see things for a reason, i just don't know what the little person midget thingy stood for.....and why was it living there in my grandmas house

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Iv seen some things that arnt really there. Once at my friends house i was standing in the hallway looking towards the stairs (a wall straight in front of me then they do down to the right) and i saw a bronzed cowboy midget run up and hide behind a short bookshelf against the wall to my left. It was a short person, totally colored bronze like bronzed baby shoes, but lighter, wearing a big hat like a cowboy hat; and he ran and jumped behind the bookshelf. It was so realistic i actually peeked behind the bookshelf half expecting to see a short cowboy.

Iv seen a giant spider walking on my cielling and after blinking and rubbing my eyes i watched it keep walking until it went in the shadows. I saw a group of little leaguers walking away from the baseball field after a game, and one of them ran off in another direction and after about 20 feet dissapered.

But none of my hallucinations (?) were acompanied by noise. I just shrug them off as bad wiring in my head; or some sort of parallel alternate world popping up. Oh, no iv never done '___' or any psychotropic drug.

On a separate subject my uncle was telling me how right when his cousin died in a plane crash he was flying a plane and he saw his cousin sitting next to him out of the corner of his eye, but everytime he looked right at him he would dissapeare. Then when he didnt look right at him he would see him again. Its like the idea that theres someone else with him was so wrong, that he was unable to see what was really there, his mind blocked it out when he tried to look right at it. Like how our brains fill in the blind spot in our eyes with what we expect to see. Maybe this happens most of the time we see something totally unexpected like a troll running around your grandmas mobile home. Its really there but most of the time your brain blocks it out because its just too unreal to see.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Not meaning to stray off topic but have you ever seen the episode of Reno 911! lol Cop is shooting all over trying to stop something from running real fast in the walls or ceiling heh.

Originally posted by junkeroo
i remember when i used to live with my grandma and her mobile home was strange. like i here creeking like footsteps in the ceiling and not only that it seemed like she had a little midget living there as well. It seemed like a fast leprechuan because whenever i turned around the little thing would run hecka fast, it was from the corner of my eye......pretty strange huh....i wasn't the only who noticed it my dad also saw it too.is there something in all that?

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
You're welcome.

Troy

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   
it might of been me sorrow,but the midn can play tricks but if you have seen it countless times then the mind is not desceting your mind

but where did your grandma live like what was the surroundings and what is the exact location?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
maybe its ur grandfather beyond the grave
because u said he past away i think u should hire someone dat is good about ghost maybe ur grandma place is haunted u should check dat out it can be serious

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I think it is pretty common that folks say they see something but when they turn to see what it is, it is gone. I was at my nephew's house once, a newly rented home, and kept seeing something out of the corner of my eye, I mentioned it to them, they said they saw it too, all the time, day and night. While sitting on his bed speaking to his wife one night, we were just girl talking and all the sudden we saw a little boy, he looked at us with his mouth wide open, as though he was screaming but no sound, and he looked like a black and white movie looks. It was creepy as it gets! He just faded away, I lit candles and burned sage the next day, asking him to move along and not be scared. They nver saw him or the shadows again, but moved after they found out a small child died there when the last family had rented the house. The neighbors told them of it . Perhaps the property itself that your Grandma lives on may have some kind of history you could check into. Search you local history.

new topics

top topics

join