It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lt. Victor Belenko

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Who is Lt. Victor Belenko? He's a Russian, But not an ordinary Russian. He was the fist pilot to steal the MiG-25 from the Russian. He landed in Hakodate, Japan after almost crashing into a 727. When he landed he only had 52 seconds of fuel left. And he only traveled about 150 miles and on a full tank of gas. He was granted asylum in the US. He still lives here to this date. His whereabout are still classified by the CIA.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
If anyone wants 2 know more about Lt. Victor Belenko ask some questions.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
You see, no one really wants to.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
U have NO idea who u r dealing with. U r talking 2 one of the Air Forces top pilots. I know more about planes and people then u can even think of. So if u have any questions about anything ask.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot_at_heart
U have NO idea who u r dealing with. U r talking 2 one of the Air Forces top pilots. I know more about planes and people then u can even think of. So if u have any questions about anything ask.

Well I'm guessing that by your internet lingo I'm dealing with someone that's probably under 15. If your topic has merit, OK. If not ................

Decorum.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Lol, right, my fault for having posted a hostile post like that.

And we are all equal members here, your life's experience doesn't make you superior to us.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I would guess thats not a pilot from any English speaking nation, I would further guess that they don't let attention seeking kids fly planes.

How am I doing so far?

edit; really though, that sort of BS fools nobody and will just set people against you. If you want to join in with discussions about planes almost anyone here will be happy to accomodate you, just leave the attitiude at home and forget all that 'I know more than anybody else' rubbish.

I've studied aircraft in detail for thirty years and I learn something new here every day, you willl too if you settle down.

[edit on 21-10-2005 by waynos]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Im sorry i put that statement there ive been having a REALLY BAD day. I shouldn't have blown up like that. I've just needed time 2 cool down. So now that ive said that does anyone want 2 know anything about Lt. Victor Belenko?

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   

U have NO idea who u r dealing with. U r talking 2 one of the Air Forces top pilots.

*shakes* Oh shoot, I fergot my boots. *puts boots on* Ah, better. *shakes in boots*

Im sorry

Cool Beans.

does anyone want 2 know anything about Lt. Victor Belenko?

Sure, what do you know that most people wouldn't?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Nygdan

I widowed military army pilot (my hasbund had katastrophy on MIG on 1970)
I want contact with this pilot.
I read book by John Barron "MIG pilot"the final escape of lt.Belenko.
How do I do? E.St.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot_at_heart

If anyone could give me one of his annonomous names or sumthing it would be apriciated... i am a South African, i read his book, amazing i tell u! i would like to contact him myself just have a few questions for myself

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

So if u have any questions about anything ask.

Do u submt ure air force reprts n txt spk?

What air force do you fly with?

new topics

top topics

join