It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epiphanies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Well I was just wondering what strange sayings or thoughts went through some people's heads when they had an epiphany or realisation or reached enlightenment. I don't mean to make fun of them or anything but some are just plain funny and odd. So a little comic relief on the paranormal studies for once.

My one was " One has to learn before one can truely see"

and my friend's was the strangest and best I've ever heard "Justice is a crab"

So what's yours or the best one you ever heard?

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
well most times I have ever had one it was immediately followed by "where is my damn TV remote gone" again, "what #e shall I eat next", and then "what is the chance I could roll another one". Unfortunately I have actually forgotten what the fundemental explanation was. Something about animals and plants having an existence and soul the same as us, and therefore something - but it was deep and profound.

Still I learned some stuff, and feel better for the knowledge that for a brief period in my life I had an understanding of the madness that is life; albeit the result being me seeming a little stranger to everyone else.

"Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious." ~ Brendan Gill

Now that pretty much sums it up

[edit on 20/10/05 by Strodyn]

join