It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTENTION PODCASTERS: New ATS Feed Channels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The PODcast upload form now has new ATS topical feeds to better split up the massive ATS PODcast RSS feed. These are the new channels for the ATS feed:

ATS.C: Conspiracies & NWO: Conspiracy theories, new world order, police wtate, media bias, and related general conspiracy podcasts.

ATS.G: Government & Military: Government secrets, military projects, shadow groups, and related government/military podcasts.

ATS.P: Paranormal & New Age: Paranormal, cryptozoology, new age spirituality, astral projection, OBE, and related podcasts.

ATS.X: Aliens, Space & Science: Extraterrestrials, UFO's, abduction stories, space exploration, future science, and related podcasts.

ATS.F: Fragile Earth & Health: Fragile earth, peak oil, freak weathter, health/medical and related podcasts.

The designations are now supported in the podcasts database, but the new feeds are not yet up and running (all new podcasts will still appear in the ats feed).

The PODmods will be working to redefine the channels of all the existing ats podcasts.

And as always, please remember that posting anything to a podcast outside the bounds of the standard ATS Terms & Conditions may result in termination of your account. This includes any copyrighted audio content for which you do not have permission to include in your podcast.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Great way of organizing the Podcasts!

I'm wondering if Podcasts from all ATS channels will be able to participate in the Conpiracy contest. I would assume that Paranormal & New Age Podcasts might not be able to?

On second thought:

United States Government is Brainwashing you in your Sleep using Astral Projection!

[edit on 16/10/2005 by AkashicWanderer]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
All ATS feeds are open to the contest.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
When I saw this, I thought, "OH NO!" Now I'm gonna have to figure out how to fit my oval peg brain into a square hole. Again. Impossible. I am unique. Can't be done.

But. You accommodated me! wow, SO. You are great.

Another good job, well done. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
YAY! Nice work SO...
Now, lets hope that this solves the problem of there being more than 100 podcasts in the ATS feeds. They are going to fill up by january next year, so we will need to find a way to rotate the podcasts in the feeds, and archive them, etc..

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This is so great! Looking forward to trying out some of this stuff.

Nice job!

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
We also now have new unified cover art... and...

I just finished the code that sends XML-RPC "pings" to Audio WebLogs and Yahoo Podcasts each time a new podcast is uploaded.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Great job! So orderly!

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The new cover art:

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Oh
My
God

The BTS ones are priceless!
Job well done indeed!

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Bumping this thread because of the copyright reminder in the first post.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
S.O, is there one of these PICS for the PTS feed, too?

(No need for a second line)

[edit on 21/4/2006 by nrky]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by nrky
S.O, is there one of these PICS for the PTS feed, too?

Here's a few more pod covers.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Question. The control window for uploading podcasts appears to be broken when I look at it. The message begins "access error" and then lists the url for the page. Have I exceded some upload quota? Is there some other page I should be using? This problem has persisted for several days now, and I have gotten no answer to my queries. Can someone please advise me?

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Thanks to elite advisory team, I have found the answer to my problem and I'd like to share it with you all.

The podcast creator window in the ATS podcast directory was showing up as Broken to me. I deleted my link to that page, dialed it up again, and made a new link. Now, it works.

I know, now you know.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
If this has already been mentioned, I apologize...

The last few podcasts I have posted do not have the image showing up.

Next to 'podcast' on the original post is a little question mark icon noting that the board cannot find the appropriate picture.

I just wanted to notify a proper ATS admin/moderator so they are aware.

Did I make sense? I hope so geez

top topics

join