It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Video Game!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I was thinking about a thread I saw for an ATS Tribe on Tribes 2.

Wouldn't it be cool if ATS/BTS made its very own video game? Maybe it could be an ATS Member Sim game.

You start as a newbie on the ATS boards. You gain stats by starting threads, and your stats increase based on what kind of thread you start. You lose your stats if your thread gets locked.

You can also gain stats by getting into a heated debate, debunking, proving a theory, or making a correct prediction.

Do you think I should make a flash game?

-Chris

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
Stop with the ATS Tribe, ATS IRC, ATS Halo Clan, ATS...

Well, you get the idea. ATS doesn't sanction any of this kind of stuff. You could mean just a Tribes group (it's not clear), which I think would be ok...but just keep the ATS name out of it.

The owners keep tight rein on the use of the name and affiliations for many reasons.

Well I think that's an answer

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
sounds like a rip off of newgrounds simulator where you are a flash animator and you level your lil guy up and buy flash mx.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
sounds like a rip off of newgrounds simulator where you are a flash animator and you level your lil guy up and buy flash mx.

You're right. That's where I got the idea from.

cpr12r, I didn't want ATS to actually sponsor it. It would be a totally user created, nothing-to-do-with-ATS-staff thing.
Sorry, it was just a suggestion.

-Chris

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
That's fine I was just saying you can't use the ats name but you could say use a parody of it or soemthing. My names chris to lol

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Yeah somebody suggested a similar game. What you have to do is intelligently discuss and debate various topics. And then you get points for using your special post attack. But you can get more points if other "members" use their post attack on your topic attack.

Then you get more points from mysterious creatures known as "mods" when you make a good post. Oh and then you have to watch out for trolls. They'll try to bait you into their trap and then get you into a flamewar, which makes you lose points. Then you have to worry about "mods". They come from seemingly nowhere, and then strike without warning. Giving you warnings for all to see, point reductions, moving your topics, locking others... and then theres super mods, who're even more powerful. Then if you get into real deep doo doo you have to fight the "SkepticOverlord" with his massive ban hammer.

But if you do really good you can get a special ceremony were you transform into a "mod". And then they let you into the mod lounge were you get to drink beer all day and play with the minds of "members".

Sounds like a cool game doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
You do know sarcasm is the lowest form of wit:bash:

top topics

join