It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A prophecy come true?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hi i'm a new member here so bare with me,

I began reading the articles on the bts forums a few months ago and a particular thread caught my eye. Try this link

At the time i was interested but found the prophecies barely believable as Indigo_child stated "You cannot be wrong, because your predictions cannot be falsified, they are generic and indefinite."

But after witnessing certain events i.e Hurricane katrina and the the tsunami in asia, I find myself begining to come round.

I say this because it appears to me that one of the prophecies has apparantly come true.

The one i talik about is this...

TSUNAMI?

36.2 In the lands of the East I see the bloated bodies of my brothers and sisters lying upon the beaches like dead beasts of the sea. Many will be their number, like driftwood upon the shore, and there will be great sorrow.

HURRICANE KATRINA?

36.3 In the lands of the West I see great buildings laid low by the blowing of winds, the rushing of floods and the shaking of the earth. Many shall perish, and many more shall wander homeless and unaided, crushed by sorrow. The grief from these things shall be far greater than ever known before in the lands of the West.

I'm not saying this prophecy IS true, but it did send a shiver down my spine when i re-read the thread.

Any views on this?

[edit on 16-10-2005 by Middle england]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
strange, this forum is based on dreams and dream predictions - yet when one seemingly comes true no one replies?!?!?

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
You'll find that unfortunately BTS doesn't get as many replies as ATS but it was the right place to put this. Maybe you want to u2u Majic and see if he feels that those match what he was seeing.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
this one is a definite hit

Locusts and parasitic insects will issue forth in seemingly unprecedented numbers, devastating crops and causing widespread hunger among those unaccustomed to it. With these things, more disease will come.

that happened earlyer this year(I think) 3 huge swarms of locusts one in lower europe one in southamerica and one in austraila

it is possible that they are not ina any spesific order but I see this one happening soon

Concurrent with and resultant from a complex mixture of political and military crises, with a timely spark added by an act of terrorism, India and Pakistan will use nuclear weapons upon each other, with many brothers and sisters dead from the exchange, and many more soon to sicken and die from ?ill winds?, radioactivity, in the aftermath.

[edit on 10/19/2005 by Salanthus]

new topics

top topics

join