It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Defamation League, a Conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

PODcast: Anti-Defamation League, a Conspiracy?
Is the ADL all a big conspiratorial entity that has hidden agendas? Do they truly represent semites? Are 'semites' only Jewish?
(*This is NrKy's submission for the conspiracy contest*)

length: 04:41
file: atspodcast_577.mp3
size: 3300k
feed: ats

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I always like your special effects. The deep voice is a good way to communicate the two different ideas, between what they say, and what they mean. Good job.

I had never heard about this in-depth, so I imagine there are a lot of others that will learn something new from this as well.

Anyway here is the dictionary definition of Semite:

Source
ictionary.com

Sem·ite

1. A member of a group of Semitic-speaking peoples of the Near East and northern Africa, including the Arabs, Arameans, Babylonians, Carthaginians, Ethiopians, Hebrews, and Phoenicians.
2. A Jew.
3. Bible. A descendant of Shem.

I also wonder.... what about people who were of another religion, and then converted to Judiasm? Are these people considered a semite? Or is it only people who have a national heritage from the Middle East?

You also make a good point about where the line is drawn, whether it should include Christians or not. Because really, Christianity is just an updated version of Judiasm, based on the same book and principals. The majority of the first Christians were Jews. Much like how Islam is just updated Christianity, with yet another book, and another prophet/Son of God. Christians still believe in the entire old testament, plus the new. Muslims believe in The Bible and Jesus (only as a prophet, not a saviour), as well as the Koran and Mohammed. I personally believe that Allah is just another name/interpretation of Jehovah. Same God, different people. It's sad that these three major religions are all so at war, when they have the same basic roots and beliefs.

It must be because of the:
"INFINITE GLOBAL CONCIOUSNESS!"

You need to make that your trademark and put it in every single podcast
. I must admit, it makes me laugh a little every time I hear it. lol.

[edit on 16-10-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Take a look at Majic's podcast thread on his planar model of spiritual reality. He's pretty much hit the nail on the head as to the reason behind religious conflict. I won't tell you guys WHY it happens, you'll have to download that podcast to hear for yourself!

As for the INFINITE GLOBAL CONSCIOUSNESS being my trademark... okay, DONE, and.. DONE! ^_^

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I actually just finished listening to "Amon's Planar Model Of Spiritual Reality Vol 1" before I came here to listen to yours. Yes, it does cover the religion conflict pretty well. On the same note, everyone may have had a similar God in mind because of the INFINITE GLOBAL CONCIOUSNESS, but just came up with another name for it. (Thus creating their own God plane, based upon the same "True God" as other God planes, but veering off down their own path with it, etc etc). Anyways, now that's getting off the topic of ADL though so I better stop there.

[edit on 16-10-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
GREAT stuff, nrky. Good job on the content, and the production, too.

That "different vopices" approach works. It adds dimension, keeps us awake, makes us focus on the content better. I hope more people pick up on it.

I really like what you're doing nrky and hope to hear more.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Yarcofin: Yes, I did go over the consensus creation of a god figure and godly plane of spiritual existence, in the podcast reply to Majic. (Of which is still being uploaded, grrr, damn dialup!) Also, thank you for actually taking the INFINITE GLOBAL CONSCIOUSNESS thing seriously, I was assuming that everybody would be ignoring it as the rantings of a crazy man.

Soficrow: Thanks, and thanks for the idea of using differing voices to keep listeners' attention. I had considered doing that when I started podcasting (a week ago, hahahah), but wasn't too sure how to do it effectively.
Oh, and don't worry, there's going to be pleeeeeenty more. I can foresee that I will be creating some controversy and THOUGHT PROVOCATION with my conspiracy theories, political commentary, spiritual beliefs (which totally irritate religious fanatics), and pessimistic view of this five-sense reality.

^_^

[edit on 16-10-2005 by nrky]

new topics

top topics

join