It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electronic Dissolution of Memory (EDOM)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiscoFever

Originally posted by ktprktpr
I'll repeat myself: Is there a way to block aimed radio waves?

tin foil around your head

But perhaps we can leave subconscious "reminders" to remind us. Like certain images, sounds, smells?

Like me for example. I think of a wall, and just block all their good for nothing crap out. And move along, just move along.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Wow thats some scary #ake... someone could just bump into you and plant one of those suckers on you.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Ya that wouldn't be good.Anyone could plant one on you and you wouldn't know it.MarkLuitzen is right.
It is like the gizmo from Men In Black(MIB).

[edit on 28-11-2004 by superfire9295]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I am a victim of illegal electromagnetic weapons, neurophone harassment, satanic ritual abuse, monarch style mind control, remote viewing by recruits from my community by a satanic freemason cult. I have been notifying the FBI, but the perps claim to have the FEDS under complete mind control.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
It is disturbing to say the least. One video I watched said it had been used in 44 universities, 15 private companies, 12 hospitals, and prisons. It might even go under the rebranding name of GWEN towers or the HAARP array. There is portable equipment I'm sure, but most I'll guess comes from weather radar stations or police towers.

I've noticed the effects of it on several occasions in the past several years. One when I was in Arizona, I perceived backwards voices, particularly of a voice that sounded like Obama. That source got knocked out after a powerful solar flare event making me think it came from a police station to the north of my residence.

There was another time when I started writing conspiracy dissent online. I complain, the next day I get zapped. They have to know where you do your complaining for it to work. It is precise and it can become painful. Thanks Wolfchase Naval Support Center for your in-house doppler mind control radar. I can't believe I said that; at least it's 2012.

This stuff has driven people to do deadly acts, especially when they are unaware of the technology. And the battle goes inside political lines. Ds and Rs do it on each other.

Another time I was in a hotel in Texas and was looking at a building. The kind with a bunch of antenne on the roof. Conspiracy theorist on a day off. It's there, it's just windows, it's by a freeway in public, like most buildings. Well about 20 minutes into that I got a source from the northeast, hitting me like a binaural beat hypnosis CD, trying to compel in me a sense of urgency, an internal thought-voice, like I was late for something, or a sense of obligation, like my staff seargeant wouldn't want me to do this (except I'm not a soldier and haven't been). It went for a while, I wrote down all the words, the times, the durations, and needless to say, it was electromagnetic invasion of privacy. After about a half an hour I was nauseated, but the signal kept increasing. If I didn't already have an idea of who started it, why they did it, and what the machine's motivation was, I'd think they were doing a voodoo spell in that building to get me to leave, but it was obviously a security network.

This goes into occult. Vibrations mean something. They have frequencies for every emotion every person has.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen
Sounds just like the the gismo from Men in Black.
A flash and then don't remember a thing only the things which the mib has said to them.

You know those things are similar but different.

I had a flashy thing done to me when I was a kid, outside. We're supposed to not remember right? Unless you undergo deprogramming therapy, like the kind to get rid of cult influence, which I went through. That stuff sends out a wavelength, maybe a gamma ray, but I think it's a theta band, that is supposed to mirror your current brainwaves and bring them back, cause you to stop thinking, and interrupt your memory. It stops you and you ask "what was I saying?" because you forgot your train of thought, and the other person says something like "you were talking about wanting to bake cookies with your grandmother" and you say back, "that's odd, that doesn't sound like me" (and you don't have a grandmother). Then you forget you ever met the person who did that t you.

So that stuff is real, except it's not so bulky like in the movie. Triangular red light, but it's the commands of the person to replace what you were thinking that makes the difference. Ever go blank? Same idea.

But yeah, it is like a flashy thingy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join