It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora Weathermap

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Just been watching a programme on Channel 4 here in the UK bout UFOs and the like, anyway it finished up with a brief section on Aurora, and there was a rather interesting weathermap with a contrail coming from Area51 going right across the states and the atlantic.

Anyone seen this and know where i could find it?

Cheers
stuart

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I saw that program it was pretty good didnt tell anything new though. Sept for that floating frame thing at the end that scientists cant explain how it floats you just see it happening. That was really cool i thourght.

Funny i came on here looking for that pic of aurora's contrail aswell. having no luck in finding it though

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
nah your right it didnt tell anything knew really, part from the weathermap thing. Felt they cud have gone into more detail on some things adn talked about some other things but really i suppose they couldnt do it all in the time they had. felt as well that the aurora part was rather brief in it all.

i would like to see a programme about all the black projects currently talked about.

or get channel 5 to show the programmes they showed a couple years back when they had a 'ufo night' or sumin like that. didnt they have a night with programmes bout ufos and black projects?

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Yeh, the satellite photo of the high altitude contrail starting from Area 51 and tracking across the USA, Atlantic, Russia, and China (in a great arc) was intriguing.

I think he basically said Aurora was a fact.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Does anyone know if this picture of even better the program is available somewhere online?

Has anyone ever been able to track seismic activity created by supersonic aircraft accross a contry or the world?

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I saw the programme, and although Cook is obviously a long-time believer, I thought his approach was reasonably fair.

This was the first time I had seen that satellite image, and in fact I came on here looking for it as well! It looked compelling evidence, and I will carry on looking. If I find anything, I will post back here.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
As with most thing, his book, "The Hunt for Zero Point" is better. The short program that was on Channel 4 is based on this. You will notice some discrepancies

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hi All,

I been looking for this pic ever since i saw the show..... as yet still not found...

Anyone else had any luck?

Daz Out...

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
No luck either in my searches for it on the internet.There must be a picture of it somewhere....

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
i saw this programme too the idea of aurora really intrigues one thing though, i cud be being a bit thick here but why is the plane not visible on the picture, the trail seemed wide and i assume the plane wud be too so agen why no plane????

top topics

join