It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Master of your own domain?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Anyone have any feelings about this? I kinda have a theory that you have more control than you know and the reason being is for an insurance policy. You can gain more when you are ready or more properly said illumined. If you lock yourself to concept or law you can not go beyond that concept of law.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Anyone have any feelings about this? I kinda have a theory that you have more control than you know and the reason being is for an insurance policy. You can gain more when you are ready or more properly said illumined. If you lock yourself to concept or law you can not go beyond that concept of law.

I'm sorry...I haven't a clue what you are talking about. Can you please explain?

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by japike
If you lock yourself to concept or law you can not go beyond that concept of law.

I agree with that statement wholeheartedly. The only prison we suffer in is the one we build ourselves when we try to avoid fear instead of overcoming it.

The biggest fear for all people is the fear of death.

And so religion thrives and people are willingly indoctrinated--they take the bricks given to them, build a big wall without windows and call it faith and even 'salvation.'

Salvation is essentially rescue--from the tower-prisons of our minds!

Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Ha no worries. I doubt I know most of the time as well.
Picture taking a 2mg xanax bar now you know how the first time if affected you right plus what you have read before taking it. Now you set a law or concept if you will how it will affect you each time there after right. Now what if you thought/belived outside of that law or concept. Of course not with drugs but spiritual control or things possible that we just don't consider due to a belief system set forth over the years. Or as I like to call it a spirtual evolution. If has to evolve and very slow due to mishaps. Just picture if we really did have god like powers we would not be ready for them yet, it would be to easy to cause mass problems within self and others.

Originally posted by XanaX

I'm sorry...I haven't a clue what you are talking about. Can you please explain?

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Well said, well said in deed!

I call that tower Babel! No one could build it since they did not know each others languages! And don't people belive babel was a physical place to this date? As with today I belive we are still trying to build this tower, yet we may speak the same language literal but we don't since we have 100 churches saying this is the way. I have a strong theory of a locked up filing cabinet in our head but it takes some time to prepare to open it.

Ah now I must look up tower of Babel lol.

Originally posted by queenannie38

Originally posted by japike
If you lock yourself to concept or law you can not go beyond that concept of law.

I agree with that statement wholeheartedly. The only prison we suffer in is the one we build ourselves when we try to avoid fear instead of overcoming it.

The biggest fear for all people is the fear of death.

And so religion thrives and people are willingly indoctrinated--they take the bricks given to them, build a big wall without windows and call it faith and even 'salvation.'

Salvation is essentially rescue--from the tower-prisons of our minds!

Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair.

top topics

join