It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel radiates 100000 kids; my first Israel basher thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
Everyone knows this place is PRO-Israel please

Guess I missed that memo. I sure didn't know it. Just among the moderators you have proponents and opponents of virtually every subject discussed here from ET visitation to Christianity and everything else. So we're supposed to believe there's pro-Israel bias? I've seen a pro-ignorance bias pretty well articulated and manifested, but that's about all. But then, I just got here.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Lets take a look at thing objectively shall we?

For starters, remember that the post WWII era saw alot of propaganda about our good friend the atom. Alot of stuff was experimental and radiation was the flavor of the month.

As Riwka points out, 100K kids is alot to have up and vanish or be irradiated with sub lethal/lethal doses of radiation etc. A good epidemiologist would be able to spot the cancer clusters and anomalies a mile a way.

And Sources Sources Sources. Enuf said

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Someone actually called me a Holoaust Denier. Ignoramus. I lost 1/3 of my family in the Holocaust and am trying my little best to prevent a new one in Israel. I met with dozens of survivors of these radiation experiments. I work with victims fighting for thgeir and everyone's right to the truth. I reviewed the film and the producer and I began a professional relationship. Everything I wrote is true as a review. Go watch the film and decide if it's lying. Barry Chamish

video.google.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
One thing: why does it say I'm an Israel basher? I love Israel, and have ZERO sympathy for her enemies. My motive is to get the place uncorrupt
and able to defend herself. Who added basher? It's wrong and I wish it was removed immediately. Barry Chamish

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join