It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is truly the biggest hunk?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Hi bella che cosa è il vostro segno della stella

Nikelbee... why you talk about my family that way?

funnily enough my real mother's name is Della and my grandmothers name was Stella....What do those words mean in engrish

[edit on 16-10-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Hey, now, SOME of us adore hairy chests! I was going "mmmmmmm...nyeah... too young" on most of those. But that picture just stopped my eyeballs.

I like Harrison Ford (I'd be delighted to fix any sore, aching places for him), and yeah, Depp is marvelous to watch (though I think I'd rather watch. From what I've heard, he's not my kind of guy.) Always wanted to cuddle up to Leonard Nimoy (Mr. Spock), though. And Richard Dean Anderson would be another one (he seems like he'd be a bit of a silly brat with a wicked sense of adventure.) And Richard Burgi (saw him in person once, and that SMILE can just turn your legs to rubber!) I like the looks of the guy in my avatar (Garrett Maggart) as well.

Hmm. I like 'em brainy. I kind of like facial hair as well.

Oh! Roger Moore (speaking of brainy.) Yeah. Him, too!

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
^
bucket of water

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Well I am off to bed .... dreaming of a doctor in the house

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
^
bucket of water

LMAO

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Not that I'm gay or even Bi, Bradd Pit is awsome and don't forget Val Kilmer. That country singer from Aulstralia Kieth Urbin has got to be the hottest man on the planet right now in my opinion. There are probably hundreds more that will never see the spotlight though.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Pluck? Are you sure? I'm just saying cause the arc looks too clean, too polished and shapely. Maybe he does that string thingy - you know what I'm talking about? You sort of 'lasso' the hair off in one quick swipe - I think sugar water may be involved.

Hmm - something to research later.

French - ooh la la - not sure about Finnish though
You're a muppets fan right Mayet? Remember the Swedish chef? I'm sort of thinking about that accent.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Ok well maybe he shaves and then draws them on.....

Ya ya...I was so sad when Jim Henson died.... He really was a master creator....

I remember that meat cleaver with fondness,,,

[edit on 17-10-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet

I remember that meat cleaver with fondness,,,

[edit on 17-10-2005 by Mayet]

Somehow, the way you say it Mayet makes it sound so dirty.

On a more serious note, I cried for days when Jim Henson died. We respect people for such useless things sometimes; like looking great or being fashionable or saying the right things, but making people happy is such an under appreciated art.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Well I do doubt I would shed a tear if Paris Hilton died..........

I would like to know though...do guys honestly find her sexy and attractive as a woman ...or is it just the money that makes her sexy and attractive

and that damned dog of hers..... I don't know who's uglier...they do say dogs look like their masters.......

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
I would like to know though...do guys honestly find her sexy and attractive as a woman ...or is it just the money that makes her sexy and attractive

My g/f has asked the same question and I'll tell you what I told her. There is no doubt that Paris is physically attractive. But that's where any attraction ends as far as I'm concerned. That girl never has been and never will be relationship material. If she enjoys her life in the spotlight and on home video, good for her, but there will come a day when she'll want something more real and emotional out of life and all her money and fame won't be able to buy it. Her kind of celebrity is the devil. She may not realize it now, but believe me she will.

Peace

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Well I do doubt I would shed a tear if Paris Hilton died..........

I don't find her attractive in any way...not even physically Dr. Love. She is built like a young boy. She has no boobs and no hips. To me that = boy! As far as personality...yuck! Face? I guess she has a pretty face but everything else just makes her an all around ugly package. Brain? Non-existent I believe. She reminds me of Zsa Zsa Gabor. A celebrity who was never anything.....so really has no reason to be a celebrity...but somehow gets in the spotlight and becomes a celebrity....it's wacked. I know being a Hilton was how it started, but please....she has no talent....modeling I guess....she should model boys clothes for Sears!

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
johnny depp......captain jack sparrow. mmmmmmmmmmmm.......

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by psychosgirl
johnny depp......captain jack sparrow. mmmmmmmmmmmm.......

oh yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummy..wanders off to watch a certain well played DVD

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Tom Welling is a good looking dude.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hi All,

Well, here's my list, in no particular order. I must say though my husband would love to include himself in this list, but alas it is for famous people.
(giggle)

1.)Bruce Lee (I was gonna marry him ya know... it didnt matter that I was 6 at the time!
)
external image

2.)George Michael (Still eye candy 4 me! )
external image

3.)George Clooney (Its those eyes!! Definitely a peice of man-candy! (giggle) )
external image

4.)Cillian Murphey (I just saw Batman Beyond last night for the first time, and when I saw him I was like.. "Oooooo"
I didnt know he was Irish! Ohhhh man, he would have gotten me! I probably would have thrown my undies at him! j/k!
)
external image

5.)Ken Watanabe (From the Last Samurai. He was just soooo very handsome to me! Forget Tom Cruise!)

6.)Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock (He made me interested in wrestling for a whole 3 seconds. After that it was just all about him.

7.)Brad Pitt (I know I know, possibly over rated. But I thought he was good lookin in Thelma and Louise, and impossibly fine in Legend of the Fall. He is still handsome to me.
external image

8.)Shamar Moore (I dont even remember where I first saw him, but man is he the best example of a pretty man. He is definitely man-candy!)

9.)Duane Loken (Native American Actor)
external image

10.)Jay Tavare (Native American Actor-- oooooo look at those eyes!!)
external image

11.)Johnny Depp (I have loved him since I first saw him in the tv show 21 Jump Street. My daughter, who is 13, has now discovered him and loves him (Pirates of the Carribean).
external image

12.)Keanu Reeves (Yep, its those eyes again! )
external image

13.)Mel Gibson (I first discovered him watching Mad Max. At 10 I decided that I was in love with him. (giggle) He has such a passion that I sense in all of his movies. No wonder he has 7 kids!!)
external image

My list is far from over, but I am through for today. Of course beauty is subjective, and we each all have that one thing or things that we personally find attractive. I am attracted to a mans confidence and manliness(think Brad Pitts character in Legend of the Fall). I dont really like "pretty" men, although I like to look at them. I am put off by the idea of a man worried about waxing his eyebrows, although there is nothing wrong with that. I am just not attracted to a man who has more feminine particulars than I do.(Im somewhat of a tomboy)

I love all kinds of accents, and deep sultry voices. I have a thing for eyes.(Did you notice?! hee-hee) I have a thing for almost bad-boys. I say almost because on the outside they are a "bad-boy" but on the inside they are a teddy bear. Hy husband is like that.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I'm not sure if some of you know who Jason Miller was, but ladies (and maybe a few men) do you remember the priest "Damien Karras" from the the Exorcist, I always remember his dark goods looks,especially during the scene in the gym, with the punching bag. Not to mention, how could you ask for a stonger hero.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
alphacenturi,

I searched for pics of Jason Miller and at first this is what I came up with:
external image

, so figuring that wasnt exactly the best picture of him, I found this one:
external image
I remember him now, and I remember thinking he was handsome, but then I was 8 when I first saw this and I was too busy being scared at the time to really notice!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join