It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answers you would find within you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I am very curious if you had no bible, no teaching,no connections were ever made between countries to pass the writings of bibles and religion what would you find within yourself as to an answer to God,life,infinity etc?

This is probally not something you can just think up off hand I know but with deep thought maybe consult the pineal gland you can get good solid answers.

So with that said if you have ever took the time of looking deep within yourself, what have you come up with?

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Oh come on this is BS! I see some of you use the bible as swords! If you had no book would you have no faith?

hmmm something to think about.

I can't belive I didn't get one answer. It says something does it not?

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
One would probably come up with some supersticious belief like they do in the jungle where they put large Bamboo pieces through thier lips.

I was wondering just this same question the other day sort of but a little different. I was wondering who taught the first Magician all that complicated jargon necessary to conjure up spirits such as Bael and Amon?

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by japike
I am very curious if you had no bible, no teaching,no connections were ever made between countries to pass the writings of bibles and religion what would you find within yourself as to an answer to God,life,infinity etc?

I would probably never consider God. If there were no teachings, why would I?

I would probably go through a lot of possibilities in my head but finally settle on similar beliefs that I have settled on in this life: That there is no way that I can truly know if there is a God or not. There is no way that I can truly know where I came from or how I got here. There is no way that I can truly know what will happen when I die. And there is no way that I can truly know if there is more to come after this lifetime.

So, in the meantime, I wouldn't focus on the past or the future, but do my best to make every day the best it could be. I would live the best life I could, be a person of truth and integrity, of compassion and strength and most of all, love. Not because I read them somewhere or was taught that they are important, but because as far as I know, these things are important to me.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The answer depends on your setting...

Are we alone?

Are we with a small group?

Are we with a large group?

How technologically advanced are we?

If the setting was one of the first two, we probably would be too busy with our immediate survival to ponder other things.

The 3rd setting would probably produce nature worshipping beliefs.

If we are fairly technologically advanced but still had no bible, we would probably turn to spirituality.

top topics

join