It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Blue Raspberry?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
So I grabbed a blue raspberry Jolly Rancher and opened it up while singing, "Bluuuuuuuue Raaaaasssssspberrrrrreeeeee!" I continued to explain to a coworker that it smells like blue raspberry, which is interesting because I've never had a blue raspberry, but I know what a blue raspberry smells like, and that's odd. (I speak in run-on sentences.)

That got me thinking, though, why blue? Why not green, or purple, or, dare I say, red? Anyone have an answer? I'm sure I could dig online and find it, but work's just busy enough to where I have time for these asinine questions without much research time

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
You could have a mild form of synesthesia,

Synesthesia is a condition in which one sense (for example, hearing) is simultaneously perceived as if by one or more additional senses such as sight. Another form of synesthesia joins objects such as letters, shapes, numbers or people's names with a sensory perception such as smell, color or flavor. The word synesthesia comes from two Greek words, syn (together) and aisthesis (perception). Therefore, synesthesia literally means "joined perception."

faculty.washington.edu...

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Or I could have had blue raspberry candies before

I'm just wondering why the chose blue for the color, as it seems to have become a universal candy flavor, soda flavor, and even fruit rollup flavor.

new topics

join